Convergences of the Romanian societal culture with European culture clusters in the process of European integration. The role of intercultural teams management in increasing European cohesion
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bibu Nicolae Aurelian & Has Daniela, 2010. "Intercultural Work Teams, A Challenge In The New Context Of Romania’S European Integration," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 621-627, July.
- Daniela HAS, 2010. "Considerations on Performance Management Models of Work Teams in the Context of Globalization," Timisoara Journal of Economics, West University of Timisoara, Romania, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 3(4(12)), pages 263-270.
- Aurelian Nicolae BIBU & Aurelian Daniela HAS, 2011. "A Management Model of Intercultural Virtual Work Teams," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 12(6), pages 83-89, December.
- repec:cmj:journl:y:2012:i:26:hasd is not listed on IDEAS
- Soponaru Camelia & Bobalca Claudia & Oana Tugulea (Ciobanu), 2013. "Globalization Perspectives In Post-Communist Romania," Annals - Economy Series, Constantin Brancusi University, Faculty of Economics, vol. 4, pages 213-218, August.
- Brancu, Laura & Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian, 2008. "The internationalization Strategies of French Companies in Romania," MPRA Paper 9500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laura Brancu & Svala Guðmundsdóttir & Delia Gligor & Valentin Munteanu, 2015. "Is Culture a Moderator of Entrepreneurship Motivation? A Comparative Study of Romania and Iceland," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(38), pages 133-133, February.
- Lucian Ciprian CRISAN, 2016. "Generation Y – The Management Conversion Paradigm," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 17(1), pages 76-86, March.
- Daniela HAS, 2012. "Considerations On The Intercultural Management Models Of Work Teams In The Context Of Globalization," CrossCultural Management Journal, Fundația Română pentru Inteligența Afacerii, Editorial Department, issue 2, pages 13-20, November.
More about this item
KeywordsGLOBE; Romania; European Union; cross-cultural team; cohesion;
- M14 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - Corporate Culture; Diversity; Social Responsibility
- Z10 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - General
- O19 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - International Linkages to Development; Role of International Organizations
- M54 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Personnel Economics - - - Labor Management
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9476. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .