Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment in Georgia
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clemens, Marius & Fuhrmann, Wilfried, 2008.
"Rohstoffbasierte Staatsfonds: Theorie und Empirie
[Resource-based sovereign wealth funds]," MPRA Paper 16933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:krk:eberjl:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:151-167 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:sgh:annals:i:47:y:2017:p:65-82 is not listed on IDEAS
- Suat TEKER & Hayri TUZLA & Aynur PALA, 2014. "Foreign Direct Investments: Asian and European Transition Economies," International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues, Econjournals, vol. 4(1), pages 71-82.
- Tatiana Danescu & Paula Nistor, 2012. "Foreign Direct Investment In Emerging And Developed Economies," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 1(14), pages 1-20.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:58:y:2013:i:02:n:s0217590813500136 is not listed on IDEAS
- Derbali, Ahmed & Trabelsi Masmoudi, Lilia & Zitouna, Habib, 2015. "Democratic transition and foreign direct investment: Transition process matters," MPRA Paper 66057, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kim, Sokchea, 2006. "Bilateral Investment Treaties, Political Risk and Foreign Direct Investment," MPRA Paper 21324, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Groh, Alexander P. & Wich, Matthias, 2009. "A composite measure to determine a host country's attractiveness for foreign direct investment," IESE Research Papers D/833, IESE Business School.
- Brancu, Laura & Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian, 2008. "The internationalization Strategies of French Companies in Romania," MPRA Paper 9500, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsForeign Direct Investment; FDI; determinants of FDI; Georgia;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sec:ceuwps:0039. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aleksandra Polak). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/caseepl.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .