World Investment and Political Risk 2009
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Douglas P Woodward & Robert J Rolfe, 1993. "The Location of Export-Oriented Foreign Direct Investment in the Caribbean Basin," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 24(1), pages 121-144, March.
- Asiedu, Elizabeth, 2002. "On the Determinants of Foreign Direct Investment to Developing Countries: Is Africa Different?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 107-119, January.
- Jaya Prakash Pradhan, 2009. "Indian FDI Falls in Global Economic Crisis," Transnational Corporations Review, Ottawa United Learning Academy, vol. 1(4), pages 1-11, December.
- Suma Athreye & Sandeep Kapur, 2009. "The Internationalization of Chinese and Indian Firms: Trends, Motivations and Strategy," Birkbeck Working Papers in Economics and Finance 0904, Birkbeck, Department of Economics, Mathematics & Statistics.
- Stephen J Kobrin, 1979. "Political Risk: A Review and Reconsideration," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 10(1), pages 67-80, March.
- Isabelle Huault & V. Perret & S. Charreire-Petit, 2007. "Management," Post-Print halshs-00337676, HAL.
- Ewe-Ghee Lim, 2001. "Determinants of, and the Relation Between, Foreign Direct Investment and Growth; A Summary of the Recent Literature," IMF Working Papers 01/175, International Monetary Fund.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2003.
"Governance infrastructure and US foreign direct investment,"
Journal of International Business Studies,
Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 34(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Steven Globerman & Daniel Shapiro, 2004. "Governance Infrastructure and U.S. Foreign Direct Investment," International Finance 0404008, EconWPA.
- Douglas Nigh, 1985. "The Effect of Political Events on United States Direct Foreign Investment: A Pooled Time-Series Cross-Sectional Analysis," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 16(1), pages 1-17, March.
- Wheeler, David & Mody, Ashoka, 1992. "International investment location decisions : The case of U.S. firms," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(1-2), pages 57-76, August.
- Schneider, Friedrich & Frey, Bruno S., 1985. "Economic and political determinants of foreign direct investment," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 13(2), pages 161-175, February.
- Bevan, Alan A. & Estrin, Saul, 2004. "The determinants of foreign direct investment into European transition economies," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(4), pages 775-787, December.
More about this item
KeywordsMacroeconomics and Economic Growth - Investment and Investment Climate Finance and Financial Sector Development - Debt Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Banks & Banking Reform Private Sector Development - Emerging Markets Finance and Financial Sector Development - Non Bank Financial Institutions;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:2688. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.