Energy services at local and national level in the transition period in Hungary
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Mirco, Tonin, 2006. "The Effects of the Minimum Wage in an Economy with Tax Evasion," Seminar Papers 747, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Richard Disney, 2004. "Are contributions to public pension programmes a tax on employment?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 19(39), pages 267-311, July.
- Kertesi, Gabor & Köll?, János, 2003.
"Fighting “Low Equilibria” by Doubling the Minimum Wage? Hungary’s Experiment,"
IZA Discussion Papers
970, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- G??bor Kertei & J??nos K??ll?, 2004. "Fighting ???Low Equilibria??? by Doubling the Minimum Wage ? Hungary???s Experiment," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2004-644, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:nsr:niesrd:283 is not listed on IDEAS
- James Sefton & Justin vandeVen & Martin Weale, 2008.
"Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 118(528), pages 556-590, April.
- Dr Justin van de Ven & Dr Martin Weale, 2006. "Means Testing Retirement Benefits: fostering equity or discouraging savings?," National Institute of Economic and Social Research (NIESR) Discussion Papers 283, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Feldstein, Martin S, 1987. "Should Social Security Benefits Be Means Tested?," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 95(3), pages 468-484, June.
- J. A. Mirrlees, 1971. "An Exploration in the Theory of Optimum Income Taxation," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 38(2), pages 175-208.
- Clark, Tom & Emmerson, Carl, 2003. "Privatising provision and attacking poverty? The direction of UK Pension Policy under new Labour," Journal of Pension Economics and Finance, Cambridge University Press, vol. 2(01), pages 67-89, March.
More about this item
Keywordsenergy industries; regulation; local governments;
- L43 - Industrial Organization - - Antitrust Issues and Policies - - - Legal Monopolies and Regulation or Deregulation
- L51 - Industrial Organization - - Regulation and Industrial Policy - - - Economics of Regulation
- L97 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Utilities: General
- Q48 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy - - - Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2008-07-20 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:has:discpr:0804. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Adrienn Foldi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iehashu.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .