Considerations about the Influence Factors on the Competitiveness of SME’s from Western Region of Romania
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Valerian LAVAL, 2015. "Restructuring Stakeholder Collaboration and how Controlling can Add Value by Managing Educational CSR Initiatives - An Analysis Based on Multi Stakeholder Projects," REVISTA DE MANAGEMENT COMPARAT INTERNATIONAL/REVIEW OF INTERNATIONAL COMPARATIVE MANAGEMENT, Faculty of Management, Academy of Economic Studies, Bucharest, Romania, vol. 16(2), pages 205-221, May.
- -, 2009. "Economic survey of the Caribbean 2008-2009," Sede Subregional de la CEPAL para el Caribe (Estudios e Investigaciones) 38689, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Maria-Daniela BONDOC & Alina HAGIU, 2011. "SMEs Competitiveness Reflected Through Productivity - Comparative Study Between Romania and the EU," EuroEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 5(30), pages 137-147, December.
More about this item
KeywordsSME’s; competitiveness; growth; external factors; Romania;
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
- L20 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - General
- M13 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Business Administration - - - New Firms; Startups
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2008-07-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2008-07-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-KNM-2008-07-20 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
- NEP-TRA-2008-07-20 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:9479. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .