Report NEP-CSE-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-CSE, a report on new working papers in the area of Economics of Strategic Management. Joao Jose de Matos Ferreira issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Faria, Pedro & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Formal and Strategic Appropriability Strategies of Multinational Firms: A Cross Country Comparison," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-030, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bibu, Nicolae Aurelian & Sala, Diana & Pantea, Marius & Bizoi, Gabriel, 2008. "Considerations about the Influence Factors on the Competitiveness of SME’s from Western Region of Romania," MPRA Paper 9479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andreu Blesa & Diego Monferrer Tirado & María Ripolles Meliá, 2008. "La orientación al mercado como determinante de la internacionalización de las nuevas empresas," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-01, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- T. Vanacker & S. Manigart & M. Meuleman, 2008. "Towards an Evolutionary Model of the Entrepreneurial Financing Process: Insights from Biotechnology Startups," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/522, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Koetter, Michael & Poghosyan, Tigran, 2008. "The implications of latent technology regimes for competition and efficiency in banking," Discussion Paper Series 2: Banking and Financial Studies 2008,15, Deutsche Bundesbank.
- David BARTOLINI & Alberto ZAZZARO, 2008. "Are Antitrust Fines Friendly to Competition? An Endogenous Coalition Formation Approach to Collusive Cartels," Working Papers 325, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.