Timing and determinants of local residential broadband adoption: evidence from Ireland
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Sean Lyons, 2014. "Timing and determinants of local residential broadband adoption: evidence from Ireland," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1341-1363, December.
- Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Timing and Determinants of Local Residential Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP432, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lyons, Seán, 2010. "Timing and Determinants of Local Residential Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP361, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
References listed on IDEAS
- Billon, Margarita & Marco, Rocio & Lera-Lopez, Fernando, 0. "Disparities in ICT adoption: A multidimensional approach to study the cross-country digital divide," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10-11), pages 596-610, November.
- Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald, 2005. "Broadband Internet access, awareness, and use: Analysis of United States household data," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-633, September.
- Frances Ruane & Xiaoheng Zhang, 2007. "Location Choices of the Pharmaceutical Industry in Europe after 1992," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp220, IIIS.
- Peter Kuhn & Mikal Skuterud, 2004.
"Internet Job Search and Unemployment Durations,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 94(1), pages 218-232, March.
- Kuhn, Peter & Skuterud, Mikal Skuterud, 2002. "Internet Job Search and Unemployment Durations," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt8583s24x, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Kuhn, Peter J. & Skuterud, Mikal, 2002. "Internet Job Search and Unemployment Durations," IZA Discussion Papers 613, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Savage, Scott James & Waldman, Donald M., 2009. "Ability, location and household demand for Internet bandwidth," International Journal of Industrial Organization, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 166-174, March.
- Seán Lyons & Karen Mayor & Richard S.J. Tol, 2008. "Environmental Accounts for the Republic of Ireland: 1990-2005," Papers WP223, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Papke, Leslie E & Wooldridge, Jeffrey M, 1996.
"Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(K) Plan Participation Rates,"
Journal of Applied Econometrics,
John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 11(6), pages 619-632, Nov.-Dec..
- Leslie E. Papke & Jeffrey M. Wooldridge, 1993. "Econometric Methods for Fractional Response Variables with an Application to 401(k) Plan Participation Rates," NBER Technical Working Papers 0147, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Victor Glass & Stela Stefanova, 2010. "An empirical study of broadband diffusion in rural America," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 70-85, August.
- Brian E. Whitacre & Bradford F. Mills, 2007. "Infrastructure and the Ruralâ€”urban Divide in High-speed Residential Internet Access," International Regional Science Review, , vol. 30(3), pages 249-273, July.
- SeÃ¡n Lyons & Michael Savage, 2013.
"Choice, price and service characteristics in the Irish broadband market,"
International Journal of Management and Network Economics,
Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21.
- Lyons, Seán & Savage, Michael, 2012. "Choice, Price and Service Characteristics in the Irish Broadband Market," Papers WP435, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?,"
Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(2), pages 346-363, April.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?," Working Papers 25, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min, 2008. "The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 150-167, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- McCoy, Daire & Curtis, John, 2016. "The Timing and other Determinants of Gas Central Heating Adoption," Papers WP539, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Collins, Matthew & Curtis, John, 2017. "Advertising and investment spillovers in the diffusion of residential energy efficiency renovations," Papers WP569, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- McCoy, Daire & Curtis, John, 2018.
"Exploring the spatial and temporal determinants of gas central heating adoption,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 52(C), pages 64-86.
- Daire McCoy, John Curtis, 2017. "Exploring the spatial and temporal determinants of gas central heating adoption," GRI Working Papers 320, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- repec:spr:qualqt:v:51:y:2017:i:6:d:10.1007_s11135-016-0409-z is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordsresidential broadband demand; econometric analysis; speed of adoption;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- R22 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - Household Analysis - - - Other Demand
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itse10:24. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://www.itseurope.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.