An empirical study of broadband diffusion in rural America
No abstract is available for this item.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Simpson, Michael, 1997.
"Information inequality and broadband network access: an analysis of Australian household data,"
12062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott & Simpson, Michael, 1996. "Information Inequality and Broadband Network Access: An Analysis of Australian Household Data," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1049-66.
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2002. "Broadband Uptake and Infrastructure Regulation: Evidence from the OECD Countries," Working Paper Series 3899, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?,"
25, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(2), pages 346-363, April.
- Goolsbee Austan, 2006.
"The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2006. "The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology," NBER Working Papers 11994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald, 2005. "Broadband Internet access, awareness, and use: Analysis of United States household data," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-633, September.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Peter C. Reiss, 1987. "Do Entry Conditions Vary across Markets?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 833-882.
- Flamm, Kenneth & Chaudhuri, Anindya, 0. "An analysis of the determinants of broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 312-326, July.
- Heckman, James J, 1979.
"Sample Selection Bias as a Specification Error,"
Econometric Society, vol. 47(1), pages 153-61, January.
- Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min, 2008. "The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 150-167, June.
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T, 2003. "Business Demand for Broadband Access Capacity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-72, November.
- Rajeev Goel & Edward Hsieh & Michael Nelson & Rati Ram, 2006. "Demand elasticities for Internet services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 975-980.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:70-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.