An empirical study of broadband diffusion in rural America
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Howell, Bronwyn, 2002. "Broadband Uptake and Infrastructure Regulation: Evidence from the OECD Countries," Working Paper Series 3899, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min, 2008. "The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 150-167, June.
- Savage, Scott J. & Waldman, Donald, 2005. "Broadband Internet access, awareness, and use: Analysis of United States household data," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(8), pages 615-633, September.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?,"
25, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(2), pages 346-363, April.
- Rajeev Goel & Edward Hsieh & Michael Nelson & Rati Ram, 2006. "Demand elasticities for Internet services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 975-980.
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T, 2003. "Business Demand for Broadband Access Capacity," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-72, November.
- Flamm, Kenneth & Chaudhuri, Anindya, 0. "An analysis of the determinants of broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 312-326, July.
- Timothy F. Bresnahan & Peter C. Reiss, 1987. "Do Entry Conditions Vary across Markets?," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 18(3), pages 833-882.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2006.
"The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology,"
NBER Working Papers
11994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Goolsbee Austan, 2006. "The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J & Simpson, Michael, 1997.
"Information inequality and broadband network access: an analysis of Australian household data,"
12062, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott & Simpson, Michael, 1996. "Information Inequality and Broadband Network Access: An Analysis of Australian Household Data," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 5(4), pages 1049-66.
- Heckman, James, 2013.
"Sample selection bias as a specification error,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:regeco:v:38:y:2010:i:1:p:70-85. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.