The market and infrastructure perspective: reply
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 45 (2010)
Issue (Month): 1 (August)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://link.springer.com/journal/168|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Brian Whitacre, 2008. "Factors influencing the temporal diffusion of broadband adoption: evidence from Oklahoma," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 661-679, September.
- Flamm, Kenneth & Chaudhuri, Anindya, 0. "An analysis of the determinants of broadband access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(6-7), pages 312-326, July.
- James E. Prieger, 2003.
"The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?,"
25, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- James E. Prieger, 2003. "The Supply Side of the Digital Divide: Is There Equal Availability in the Broadband Internet Access Market?," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 41(2), pages 346-363, April.
- Bradford F. Mills & Brian E. Whitacre, 2003. "Understanding the Non-Metropolitan-Metropolitan Digital Divide," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 219-243.
- Whitacre, Brian E., 2008. "Factors Influencing the Temporal Diffusion of Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Oklahoma," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6934, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:anresc:v:45:y:2010:i:1:p:239-243. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.