An analysis of the determinants of broadband access
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jinsoo Bae & Yun Jeong Choi & Jong-Hee Hahn, 2014. "Fixed and mobile broadband; Are they substitutes or complements?," Working papers 2014rwp-68, Yonsei University, Yonsei Economics Research Institute.
- Vergara, Sebastián & Rovira, Sebastián & Balboni, Mariana, 2011. "ICT in Latin America: A Microdata Analysis," MPRA Paper 34598, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Angelo Castaldo & Alessandro Fiorini & Bernardo Maggi, 2018.
"Measuring (in a time of crisis) the impact of broadband connections on economic growth: an OECD panel analysis,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(8), pages 838-854, February.
- Angelo Castaldo & Alessandro Fiorini & Bernardo Maggi, 2016. "Measuring (in a time of crisis) the impact of broadband connections on economic growth: an OECD panel analysis," DSS Empirical Economics and Econometrics Working Papers Series 2016/1, Centre for Empirical Economics and Econometrics, Department of Statistics, "Sapienza" University of Rome.
- Carare, Octavian & McGovern, Chris & Noriega, Raquel & Schwarz, Jay, 2015. "The willingness to pay for broadband of non-adopters in the U.S.: Estimates from a multi-state survey," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 19-35.
- Tselekounis, Markos & Maniadakis, Dimitris & Varoutas, Dimitris, 2012. "NGA investments: A departure from the existing cost and demand structure assumptions," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72490, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Joeffrey DROUARD, 2010. "Computer Literacy, Online Experience or Socioeconomic Characteristics – What are the Main Determinants of Internet Adoption and Internet Usage?," Communications & Strategies, IDATE, Com&Strat dept., vol. 1(80), pages 83-104, 4th quart.
- Aron Debra J. & Ingraham Allan T., 2012. "The Effects of Legacy Pricing Regulation on Adoption of Broadband Service in the United States," Review of Network Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 11(4), pages 1-38, December.
- Brian Whitacre, 2010. "The market and infrastructure perspective: reply," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 45(1), pages 239-243, August.
- Brian Whitacre, 2008.
"Factors influencing the temporal diffusion of broadband adoption: evidence from Oklahoma,"
The Annals of Regional Science,
Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 42(3), pages 661-679, September.
- Whitacre, Brian E., 2008. "Factors Influencing the Temporal Diffusion of Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Oklahoma," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6934, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Victor Glass & Stela Stefanova, 2010. "An empirical study of broadband diffusion in rural America," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 70-85, August.
- Renkow, Mitch, 2011. "Residential Broadband Availability: Evidence from Kentucky and North Carolina," Agricultural and Resource Economics Review, Northeastern Agricultural and Resource Economics Association, vol. 40(2), August.
- Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min, 2008. "The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 150-167, June.
- Badran, M.F., 2007. "What determines broadband uptake in emerging countries? An empirical study," MPRA Paper 37529, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2011. "Understanding the digital divide: A literature survey and ways forward," 22nd European Regional ITS Conference, Budapest 2011: Innovative ICT Applications - Emerging Regulatory, Economic and Policy Issues 52191, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- G, Thiagarajan & Nakkeeran, Senthilkumar & Arockiasamy, Arulraj, 2010. "Mediating effects of broadband consumers’ behavior in India," MPRA Paper 26840, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 27 Jul 2010.
- Trevor Roycroft, 2013. "Empirical study of broadband adoption using data from the 2009 Residential Energy Consumption Survey," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 43(2), pages 214-228, April.
- Drouard, Joeffrey, 2011. "Costs or gross benefits? - What mainly drives cross-sectional variance in Internet adoption," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 127-140, March.
- Kongaut, Chatchai & Bohlin, Erik, 2014. "Investigating mobile broadband adoption and usage: S case of smartphone in Sweden," 20th ITS Biennial Conference, Rio de Janeiro 2014: The Net and the Internet - Emerging Markets and Policies 106848, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- James Prieger, 2015. "The broadband digital divide and the benefits of mobile broadband for minorities," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 13(3), pages 373-400, September.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband Price elasticity Pricing Dialup Internet Access Digital divide Willingness to pay;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:telpol:v:31:y::i:6-7:p:312-326. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30471/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.