Demand elasticities for Internet services
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Marco Haan, 2001. "The Economics of Free Internet Access," Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE), Mohr Siebeck, Tübingen, vol. 157(3), pages 359-359, September.
- Kiiski, Sampsa & Pohjola, Matti, 2002. "Cross-country diffusion of the Internet," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(2), pages 297-310, June.
- Giacomello, Giampiero & Picci, Lucio, 2003.
"My scale or your meter? Evaluating methods of measuring the Internet,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 363-383, September.
- G. Giacomello & L. Picci, 2002. "My Scale or your Meter? Evaluating Methods of Measuring the Internet," Working Papers 447, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Madden, Gary & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002.
"Internet Economics and Policy: An Australian Perspective,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 78(242), pages 343-357, September.
- Madden, Gary G & Coble-Neal, Grant, 2002. "Internet economics and policy: An Australian perspective," MPRA Paper 10686, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2000.
"Building and Delivering the Virtual World: Commercializing Services for Internet Access,"
Journal of Industrial Economics,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 48(4), pages 391-411, December.
- Shane Greenstein, 2000. "Building and Delivering the Virtual World: Commercializing Services for Internet Access," NBER Working Papers 7690, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Donald Bruce & John Deskins & William F. Fox, 2004. "Has Internet Access Taxation Affected Internet Use?," Public Finance Review, , vol. 32(2), pages 131-147, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ishuan Li & Robert Simonson & Guncha Babajanova & Matthew Tuomala, 2016. "Smartphone Diffusion and Consumer Price Comparison Shopping Behavior: Implications for the Marketplace Fairness Act," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 36(3), pages 1337-1353.
- repec:kap:netnom:v:18:y:2017:i:1:d:10.1007_s11066-017-9114-x is not listed on IDEAS
- Pichitkul, Araya & Mitomo, Hitoshi, 2012. "Demand for internet: Empirical comparison between urban and rural subscribers in Thailand," 19th ITS Biennial Conference, Bangkok 2012: Moving Forward with Future Technologies - Opening a Platform for All 72505, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- RAMDANI, Dendi & VAN WITTELOOSTUIJN, Arjen, 2009. "Board independence, CEO duality and firm performance: A quantile regression analysis for Indonesia, Malaysia, South Korea and Thailand," Working Papers 2009004, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Arsham Reisinezhad, 2018. "Economic Growth and Income Inequality in Resource Countries: Theory and Evidence," PSE Working Papers halshs-01707976, HAL.
- Srinuan, Chalita & Bohlin, Erik, 2013. "Analysis of fixed broadband access and use in Thailand: Drivers and barriers," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(8), pages 615-625.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2016.
"Disentangling income and price effects in the demand for time online,"
Information Economics and Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 65-75.
- González Chapela, Jorge, 2014. "Disentangling income and price effects in the demand for time online," MPRA Paper 57302, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Molina, Jose Alberto & Campaña, Juan Carlos & Ortega, Raquel, 2016. "Internet and the elderly in Spain: Time dedicated to search and communications," MPRA Paper 74419, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hidalgo, Julian & Oviedo, Juan D., 2014. "The impact of Broadband quality standards on Internet services market structure in Colombia," 25th European Regional ITS Conference, Brussels 2014 101435, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- Gaivoronski, Alexei A. & Nesse, Per-Jonny & Østerbo, Olav-Norvald & Lønsethagen, Håkon, 2016. "Risk-balanced dimensioning and pricing of End-to-End differentiated services," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 254(2), pages 644-655.
- Mélisande Cardona & Anton Schwarz & B. Yurtoglu & Christine Zulehner, 2009. "Demand estimation and market definition for broadband Internet services," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 70-95, February.
- Rajeev Goel, 2009. "Technological complementarities, demand, and market power," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 161-170, October.
- Juan Daniel Oviedo & Julian Hidalgo, 2014. "The impact of broadband quality standards on Internet services market structure In colombia," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 012232, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Rajeev Goel & Michael Nelson, 2009. "Determinants of software piracy: economics, institutions, and technology," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 34(6), pages 637-658, December.
- Victor Glass & Stela Stefanova, 2010. "An empirical study of broadband diffusion in rural America," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 70-85, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:38:y:2006:i:9:p:975-980. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.