Estimating Internet Users' Demand Characteristics
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gupta, Alok & Stahl, Dale O. & Whinston, Andrew B., 1997.
"A stochastic equilibrium model of internet pricing,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 21(4-5), pages 697-722, May.
- Alok Gupta & Dale O. Stahl, 1996. "A Stochastic Equilibrium Model of Internet Pricing," CARE Working Papers 9604, The University of Texas at Austin, Center for Applied Research in Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dale O. Stahl, 2002. "The Inefficiency of First and Second Price Auctions in Dynamic Stochastic Environments," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 4(1), pages 1-18, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:compec:v:17:y:2001:i:2-3:p:203-18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.