Technological complementarities, demand, and market power
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 10 (2009)
Issue (Month): 2 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11066/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- McKnight, Lee W. & Boroumand, Jahangir, 2000. "Pricing Internet services: after flat rate," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(6-7), pages 565-590, August.
- Eisner, James & Waldon, Tracy, 2001. "The demand for bandwidth: second telephone lines and on-line services," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 301-309, September.
- Oleksiy Andriychenko & Audrius Girnius & Atanu Saha, 2006. "Complementary Goods: Prices and Consumer Welfare Under Duopoly and Monopoly," International Journal of the Economics of Business, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(3), pages 373-386.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000.
"Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets,"
11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000. "Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Duffy-Deno, Kevin T., 2001. "Demand for additional telephone lines: an empirical note," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 283-299, September.
- Cave, Martin & Donnelly, Mark P., 1996. "The pricing of international telecommunications services by monopoly operators," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 107-123, June.
- Rajeev Goel & Edward Hsieh & Michael Nelson & Rati Ram, 2006. "Demand elasticities for Internet services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 975-980.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Rodini, Mark & Ward, Michael R. & Woroch, Glenn A., 0. "Going mobile: substitutability between fixed and mobile access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(5-6), pages 457-476, June.
- Cowling, Keith & Waterson, Michael, 1976. "Price-Cost Margins and Market Structure," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 43(171), pages 267-274, August.
- Lee McKnight & Joseph P. Bailey, 1997. "Global Internet Economics," Brazilian Electronic Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, Universidade Federal de Pernambuco, vol. 1(0), December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:10:y:2009:i:2:p:161-170. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.