Asymmetric competition and collection rates differentials: determinants of prices in international telephone service markets
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springer.com|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.springer.com/economics/economic+theory/journal/11066/PS2|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Galbi, Douglas A, 1998. "Distinctive arrangements for international interconnection?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 945-951, December.
- Mason, Robin, 1998. "Internet telephony and the international accounting rate system," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 931-944, December.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000.
"Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets," MPRA Paper 11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2001. "The Institutional Environment for Telecommunications Investment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 123-147, 03.
- Wright, Julian, 1999. "International Telecommunications, Settlement Rates, and the FCC," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 267-291, May.
- James Alleman & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2000. "Trade imbalance in international message telephone services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1311-1321.
- Alleman, James & Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Trade imbalance in international message telephone services," MPRA Paper 11157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cricelli, Livio & Gastaldi, Massimo & Levialdi, Nathan, 2001. "Strategic behaviours in international telecommunications system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 141-149, January.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Multiproduct Firms, Product Differentiation, and Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Einhorn, Michael A., 2002. "International telephony: a review of the literature," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 51-73, March. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:315-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla)or (Rebekah McClure)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.