Asymmetric competition and collection rates differentials: determinants of prices in international telephone service markets
No abstract is available for this item.
Volume (Year): 11 (2010)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=102537 |
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000.
"Market structure, competition, and pricing in United States international telephone service markets,"
11161, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gary Madden & Scott J. Savage, 2000. "Market Structure, Competition, and Pricing in United States International Telephone Service Markets," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(2), pages 291-296, May.
- James Alleman & Gary Madden & Scott Savage, 2000.
"Trade imbalance in international message telephone services,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(10), pages 1311-1321.
- Alleman, James & Madden, Gary G & Savage, Scott J, 2000. "Trade imbalance in international message telephone services," MPRA Paper 11157, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cricelli, Livio & Gastaldi, Massimo & Levialdi, Nathan, 2001. "Strategic behaviours in international telecommunications system," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 69(2), pages 141-149, January.
- Wright, Julian, 1999. "International Telecommunications, Settlement Rates, and the FCC," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 15(3), pages 267-91, May.
- Einhorn, Michael A., 2002. "International telephony: a review of the literature," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 51-73, March.
- S. Baranzoni & P. Bianchi & L. Lambertini, 2000. "Market Structure," Working Papers 368, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Kieron Meagher & Arghya Ghosh, 2004. "Political Economy of Infrastructure Investment: A Spatial Approach," Econometric Society 2004 North American Summer Meetings 561, Econometric Society.
- Galbi, Douglas A, 1998. "Distinctive arrangements for international interconnection?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 945-951, December.
- Witold J. Henisz & Bennet A. Zelner, 2001. "The Institutional Environment for Telecommunications Investment," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 10(1), pages 123-147, 03.
- Mason, Robin, 1998. "Internet telephony and the international accounting rate system," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 931-944, December.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:netnom:v:11:y:2010:i:3:p:315-329. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.