Global Internet Economics
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goolsbee Austan, 2006.
"The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 5(1), pages 1-31, April.
- Austan Goolsbee, 2006. "The Value of Broadband and the Deadweight Loss of Taxing New Technology," NBER Working Papers 11994, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Paul E. Carrillo, 2005. "Assessing the Value of On-line Information Using a Two-sided Equilibrium Search Model in the Real Estate Market," Computing in Economics and Finance 2005 307, Society for Computational Economics.
- Mandjes, Michel & Timmer, Judith, 2007. "A duopoly model with heterogeneous congestion-sensitive customers," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 176(1), pages 445-467, January.
- G. Bergantiños & J. Vidal-Puga, 2020.
"One-way and two-way cost allocation in hub network problems,"
OR Spectrum: Quantitative Approaches in Management, Springer;Gesellschaft für Operations Research e.V., vol. 42(1), pages 199-234, March.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2016. "One-way and two-way cost allocation in hub network problems," MPRA Paper 74875, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bergantiños, Gustavo & Vidal-Puga, Juan, 2018. "One-way and two-way cost allocation in hub network problems," MPRA Paper 97935, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bacchetta, Marc & Low, Patrick & Mattoo, Aaditya & Schuknecht, Ludger & Wager, Hannu & Wehrens, Madelon, 1998. "Electronic commerce and the role of the WTO," WTO Special Studies, World Trade Organization (WTO), Economic Research and Statistics Division, volume 2, number 2.
- Pio Baake & Thorsten Wichmann, 1999.
"On the economics of Internet peering,"
Netnomics, Springer, vol. 1(1), pages 89-105, October.
- Thorsten Wichmann & Pio Baake, 1998. "On the Economics of Internet Peering," Berlecon Research Papers 0004, Berlecon Research.
- Fabel, Oliver & Lehmann, Erik E., 2000. "Adverse selection and the economic limits of market substitution: An application to e-commerce and traditional trade in used cars," Discussion Papers, Series I 302, University of Konstanz, Department of Economics.
- Anna Nagurney & Tilman Wolf, 2014. "A Cournot–Nash–Bertrand game theory model of a service-oriented Internet with price and quality competition among network transport providers," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 475-502, October.
- Lorenzo Rocco, 2002. "Pricing of an Endogenous Peak-Load," Working Papers 54, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2002.
- Bughin, Jacques, 2004. ""Attack or convert?": early evidence from European on-line banking," Omega, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 1-7, February.
- Pau, L-F., 2003. "The business Challenges In Communicating, Mobile Or Otherwise," ERIM Inaugural Address Series Research in Management EIA-2002-14-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam..
- Gilroy, Bernard Michael & Vollpert, Tobias, 1999. "Zukunftsperspektiven betriebswirtschaftlicher Forschung im Bereich der Internetökonomie [Future perspectives of economic research in the context of internet economics]," MPRA Paper 21086, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fabio M. Manenti, 2002. "Congestion, Private Peering and Capacity Investment on the Internet," Industrial Organization 0212003, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2003.
- Rajeev Goel, 2009. "Technological complementarities, demand, and market power," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 161-170, October.
- Downes, Tom & Greenstein, Shane, 2002. "Universal access and local internet markets in the US," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(7), pages 1035-1052, September.
- Cuneyt Koyuncu & Donald Lien, 2003. "E-commerce and consumer's purchasing behaviour," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(6), pages 721-726.
- Elias Vathias & Eleftheria Katsarou & Stathes Hadjiefthymiades, 2017. "A secondary market metaphor for content delivery networks," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 18(2), pages 183-214, December.
- Pau, L. -F., 2002. "The communications and information economy: issues, tariffs and economics research areas," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 26(9-10), pages 1651-1675, August.
- Koyuncu, Cuneyt & Bhattacharya, Gautam, 2004. "The impacts of quickness, price, payment risk, and delivery issues on on-line shopping," Journal of Behavioral and Experimental Economics (formerly The Journal of Socio-Economics), Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 241-251, April.
- Greenstein, Shane, 2010. "Innovative Conduct in Computing and Internet Markets," Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, in: Bronwyn H. Hall & Nathan Rosenberg (ed.), Handbook of the Economics of Innovation, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 0, pages 477-537, Elsevier.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bej:issued:v:1:y:1997:i:0:mcknight. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dufpebr.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Jose Ricardo Nogueira The email address of this maintainer does not seem to be valid anymore. Please ask Jose Ricardo Nogueira to update the entry or send us the correct address (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/dufpebr.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.