Demand for additional telephone lines: an empirical note
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Solvason, D. Lynn, 1997. "Cross-sectional analysis of residential telephone subscription in Canada using 1994 data," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 241-264, September.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Iimi, Atsushi, 2007. "Price structure and network externalities in the telecommunications industry : evidence from Sub-Saharan Africa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4200, The World Bank.
- repec:kap:qmktec:v:11:y:2013:i:2:d:10.1007_s11129-012-9130-y is not listed on IDEAS
- Fildes, Robert & Kumar, V., 2002. "Telecommunications demand forecasting--a review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 18(4), pages 489-522.
- Garbacz, Christopher & Thompson, Herbert Jr., 2005. "Universal telecommunication service: A world perspective," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 495-512, October.
- Ching-I Huang, 2013.
"Intra-household effects on demand for telephone service: Empirical evidence,"
Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME),
Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 231-261, June.
- Ching-I Huang, 2013. "Intra-household effects on demand for telephone service: Empirical evidence," Quantitative Marketing and Economics (QME), Springer, vol. 11(2), pages 231-261, June.
- Huang, Ching-I, 2008. "Intra-Household Effects on Demand for Telephone Service: Empirical Evidence," MPRA Paper 6813, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rajeev Goel, 2009. "Technological complementarities, demand, and market power," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 161-170, October.
- Meade, Nigel & Islam, Towhidul, 2015. "Forecasting in telecommunications and ICT—A review," International Journal of Forecasting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 1105-1126.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:iepoli:v:13:y:2001:i:3:p:283-299. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505549 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.