Demand for Internet Access and Use in Spain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Roland Artle & Christian Averous, 1973. "The Telephone System as a Public Good: Static and Dynamic Aspects," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 89-100, Spring.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hisham Jameel Bardesi, 2016. "Factors Affecting Demand For Internet Access In Saudi Arabia," Eurasian Journal of Business and Management, Eurasian Publications, vol. 4(3), pages 29-38.
More about this item
KeywordsBroadband; Internet Access; Internet Use; Selection Bias Correction; Multinomial Logit Models; marginal effects; elasticities.;
- C2 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables
- C25 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Discrete Regression and Qualitative Choice Models; Discrete Regressors; Proportions; Probabilities
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-09-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-ICT-2006-09-16 (Information & Communication Technologies)
- NEP-MKT-2006-09-16 (Marketing)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ucm:doicae:0506. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Águeda González Abad). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/feucmes.html .