Report NEP-MKT-2006-09-16This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maarten C.W. Janssen & Marielle C. Non, 2006. "Going where the Ad leads you: On High Advertised Prices and Search where to buy," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 06-075/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200674 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- LAURENT, Gilles & LAMBERT-PANDRAUD, Raphaëlle, 2006. "Tell me which perfume you wear, I'll tell you how old you are: Modeling the Impact of Consumer age on Product choice," Les Cahiers de Recherche 848, HEC Paris.
- van Diepen, M. & Donkers, A.C.D. & Franses, Ph.H.B.F., 2006. "Dynamic and Competitive Effects of Direct Mailings," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2006-050-MKT, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Leonel Cerno & Teodosio Pérez Amaral, 2005. "Demand for Internet Access and Use in Spain," Documentos de Trabajo del ICAE 0506, Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas y Empresariales, Instituto Complutense de Análisis Económico.