Complementary Goods: Prices and Consumer Welfare Under Duopoly and Monopoly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kevin M. Murphy & Steven J. Davis, 2000. "A Competitive Perspective on Internet Explorer," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, pages 184-187.
- Shapiro, Carl, 1989.
"Theories of oligopoly behavior,"
Handbook of Industrial Organization,in: R. Schmalensee & R. Willig (ed.), Handbook of Industrial Organization, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 6, pages 329-414
- Fudenberg, Drew, 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt9j39n20f, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg and Jean Tirole., 1986. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Economics Working Papers 8613, University of California at Berkeley.
- Drew Fudenberg & Jean Tirole, 1987. "Noncooperative Game Theory for Industrial Organization: An Introduction and Overview," Working papers 445, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Department of Economics.
- Shy,Oz, 2001. "The Economics of Network Industries," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521805001, November.
- Oz Shy, 1996. "Industrial Organization: Theory and Applications," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262691795, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ming Chang, 2010. "An Asymmetric Oligopolist can Improve Welfare by Raising Price," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 36(1), pages 75-96, February.
- Rajeev Goel, 2009. "Technological complementarities, demand, and market power," Netnomics, Springer, vol. 10(2), pages 161-170, October.
- Chang, Ming Chung & Lin, Yun-Chieh & Lin, Chiu Fen, 2012. "Comparing Cournot Duopoly And Monopoly With Asymmetric Differentiated Goods," Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics, Hitotsubashi University, vol. 53(2), pages 177-200, December.
More about this item
KeywordsComplements; Multi-Product Monopoly;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:ijecbs:v:13:y:2006:i:3:p:373-386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/CIJB20 .