The pricing of international telecommunications services by monopoly operators
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Young H. P., 1993. "An Evolutionary Model of Bargaining," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 145-168, February.
- Appelbe, T. W. & Snihur, N. A. & Dineen, C. & Farnes, D. & Giordano, R., 1988. "Point-to-point modelling: An application to Canada-Canada and Canada-United States long distance calling," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 3(4), pages 311-331.
- Cheong, Ken & Mullins, Mark, 1991. "International telephone service imbalances : Accounting rates and regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 107-118, April.
- Hakim, Sam Ramsey & Lu, Ding, 1993. "Monopolistic settlement agreements in international telecommunications," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 5(2), pages 145-157, July.
- Oecd, 1995. "International Telecommunication Pricing Practices and Principles: A Progress Review, No. 36," OECD Digital Economy Papers 15, OECD Publishing.
- Nash, John, 1950. "The Bargaining Problem," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 18(2), pages 155-162, April.
- Ergas, Henry & Paterson, Paul, 1991. "International telecommunications settlement arrangements : An unsustainable inheritance?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Johnson, Leland L., 1989. "Dealing with monopoly in international telephone service: A U.S. perspective," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 225-247.