Regulation and international telecommunications pricing behaviour
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Madden, Gary & Savage, Scott J, 2001. "Regulation and International Telecommunications Pricing Behaviour," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 10(1), pages 247-265, March.
References listed on IDEAS
- Frieden, Rob, 1993. "International toll revenue division : Tackling the inequities and inefficiencies," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 221-233, April.
- Oecd, 1997. "New Technologies and their Impact on the Accounting Rate System," OECD Digital Economy Papers 28, OECD Publishing.
- Ergas, Henry & Paterson, Paul, 1991. "International telecommunications settlement arrangements : An unsustainable inheritance?," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(1), pages 29-48, February.
- Scanlan, Mark, 1998. "Using call-back to demonstrate the discriminatory nature of the proportionate return rule," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 22(11), pages 913-930, December.
- Cheong, Ken & Mullins, Mark, 1991. "International telephone service imbalances : Accounting rates and regulatory policy," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 107-118, April.
More about this item
KeywordsRegulation and international telecommunications pricing behaviour;
- L96 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Telecommunications
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:11121. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .