My Scale or your Meter? Evaluating Methods of Measuring the Internet
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Giacomello, Giampiero & Picci, Lucio, 2003. "My scale or your meter? Evaluating methods of measuring the Internet," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 363-383, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Barabási, Albert-László & Albert, Réka & Jeong, Hawoong, 2000. "Scale-free characteristics of random networks: the topology of the world-wide web," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 281(1), pages 69-77.
- Aschauer, David Alan, 1989. "Is public expenditure productive?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 177-200, March.
- Gramlich, Edward M, 1994. "Infrastructure Investment: A Review Essay," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(3), pages 1176-1196, September.
- John G. Fernald, 1999.
"Roads to Prosperity? Assessing the Link between Public Capital and Productivity,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 89(3), pages 619-638, June.
- John G. Fernald, 1997. "Roads to prosperity? assessing the link between public capital and productivity," International Finance Discussion Papers 592, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- David, Paul A, 1990. "The Dynamo and the Computer: An Historical Perspective on the Modern Productivity Paradox," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 80(2), pages 355-361, May.
- Lynn, Peter, 2001. "Developing quality standard for cross-national survey research: five approaches," ISER Working Paper Series 2001-21, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Erik Brynjolfsson & Lorin M. Hitt, 2000. "Beyond Computation: Information Technology, Organizational Transformation and Business Performance," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 14(4), pages 23-48, Fall.
- Pereira, Alfredo M. & de Frutos, Rafael Flores, 1999. "Public Capital Accumulation and Private Sector Performance," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 300-322, September.
- Engelbrecht, Hans-Jurgen, 2001. "Statistics for the information age," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(3), pages 339-349, September.
- Alfredo M. Pereira, 2000. "Is All Public Capital Created Equal?," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 82(3), pages 513-518, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Picci, Lucio, 2006. "The quantitative evaluation of the economic impact of e-government: A structural modelling approach," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 107-123, March.
- Rajeev Goel & Edward Hsieh & Michael Nelson & Rati Ram, 2006. "Demand elasticities for Internet services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 975-980.
- Andonova, Veneta & Diaz-Serrano, Luis, 2009. "Political institutions and telecommunications," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 89(1), pages 77-83, May.
- Ko, Kwan Wai, 2007. "Internet externalities and location of foreign direct investment: A comparison between developed and developing countries," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Picci, Lucio, 2006.
"Misurare l'E-Government: il caso italiano
[Measuring E-government: the Italian case]," MPRA Paper 3343, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2006-04-29 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bol:bodewp:447. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sebolit.html .