Demand for internet: Empirical comparison between urban and rural subscribers in Thailand
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||2012|
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.itsworld.org/|
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Schleife, Katrin, 2010. "What really matters: Regional versus individual determinants of the digital divide in Germany," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(1), pages 173-185, February.
- Takanori Ida & Toshifumi Kuroda, 2006. "Discrete Choice Analysis of Demand for Broadband in Japan," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 5-22, 01.
- Bradford F. Mills & Brian E. Whitacre, 2003. "Understanding the Non-Metropolitan-Metropolitan Digital Divide," Growth and Change, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 34(2), pages 219-243.
- Chaudhuri, Anindya & Flamm, Kenneth S. & Horrigan, John, 0. "An analysis of the determinants of internet access," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(9-10), pages 731-755, October.
- Rajeev Goel & Edward Hsieh & Michael Nelson & Rati Ram, 2006. "Demand elasticities for Internet services," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 38(9), pages 975-980.
- Victor Glass & Stela Stefanova, 2010. "An empirical study of broadband diffusion in rural America," Journal of Regulatory Economics, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 70-85, August.
- Prieger, James E. & Hu, Wei-Min, 2008. "The broadband digital divide and the nexus of race, competition, and quality," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 150-167, June.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:itsb12:72505. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.