Choice, Price and Service Characteristics in the Irish Broadband Market
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- SeÃ¡n Lyons & Michael Savage, 2013. "Choice, price and service characteristics in the Irish broadband market," International Journal of Management and Network Economics, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 3(1), pages 1-21.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Lyons, 2014.
"Timing and determinants of local residential broadband adoption: evidence from Ireland,"
Springer, vol. 47(4), pages 1341-1363, December.
- Lyons, Seán, 2010. "Timing and Determinants of Local Residential Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP361, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lyons, Seán, 2012. "Timing and Determinants of Local Residential Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Ireland," Papers WP432, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lyons, Sean, 2010. "Timing and determinants of local residential broadband adoption: evidence from Ireland," 21st European Regional ITS Conference, Copenhagen 2010: Telecommunications at new crossroads - Changing value configurations, user roles, and regulation 24, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
- repec:taf:ecinnt:v:26:y:2017:i:6:p:516-532 is not listed on IDEAS
- Seán Lyons & Bryan Coyne, 2017.
"The price of broadband quality: tracking the changing valuation of service characteristics,"
Economics of Innovation and New Technology,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 516-532, August.
- Coyne, Bryan & Lyons, Sean, 2015. "The price of broadband quality: tracking the changing valuation of service characteristics," MPRA Paper 65375, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coynea, Bryan & Lyonsa, Sean, 2015. "The price of broadband quality: tracking the changing valuation of service characteristics," 26th European Regional ITS Conference, Madrid 2015 127159, International Telecommunications Society (ITS).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:esr:wpaper:wp435. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sarah Burns). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esriiie.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.