Statistical Theory of Hedonic Price Indices
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1993.
"Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study,"
NBER Chapters, in: Price Measurements and Their Uses, pages 63-100,
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ernst R. Berndt & Zvi Griliches, 1990. "Price Indexes for Microcomputers: An Exploratory Study," NBER Working Papers 3378, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Rosen, Sherwin, 1974. "Hedonic Prices and Implicit Markets: Product Differentiation in Pure Competition," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 82(1), pages 34-55, Jan.-Feb..
- Kelvin J. Lancaster, 1966. "A New Approach to Consumer Theory," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 74, pages 132-132.
- Harhoff, Dietmar & Moch, Dietmar, 1996. "Price Indexes for PC Database Software and the Value of Code Compatibility," ZEW Discussion Papers 96-17, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Brent R. Moulton, 2001. "The Expanding Role of Hedonic Methods in the Official Statistics of the United States," BEA Papers 0018, Bureau of Economic Analysis.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaetano Lisi, 2013. "On the Functional Form of the Hedonic Price Function: A Matching-theoretic Model and Empirical Evidence," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 16(2), pages 189-207.
- Ventura Charlin & Arturo Cifuentes, 2013. "A new financial metric for the art market," Papers 1309.6929, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Brachinger, Hans Wolfgang & Beer, Michael, 2009. "The Econometric Foundations of Hedonic Elementary Price Indices," DQE Working Papers 12, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Piermassimo Pavese, 2007. "Hedonic Housing Price Indices: The Turinese Experience," Rivista di Politica Economica, SIPI Spa, vol. 97(6), pages 113-148, November-.
- Philipp Deschermeier & Michael Voigtländer & Björn Seipelt, 2014. "Modelling a hedonic index for commercial properties in Berlin," ERES eres2014_216, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sanja Lutzeyer, 2008. "Estimating Hedonic Prices for Stellenbosch wine," Working Papers 15/2008, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Michael Beer, 2007.
"Bootstrapping a hedonic price index: experience from used cars data,"
AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 91(1), pages 77-92, March.
- Beer, Michael, 2005. "Bootstrapping a Hedonic Price Index: Experience from Used Cars Data," DQE Working Papers 4, Department of Quantitative Economics, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland, revised 20 Jan 2007.
- Martin T. Bohl, Winfried Michels, Jens Oelgemöller, "undated". "Determinanten von Wohnimmobilienpreisen: Das Beispiel der Stadt Münster," Working Papers 201144, Institute of Spatial and Housing Economics, Munster Universitary.
- Hans Wolfgang Brachinger & Michael Beer & Olivier Schöni, 2018. "A formal framework for hedonic elementary price indices," AStA Advances in Statistical Analysis, Springer;German Statistical Society, vol. 102(1), pages 67-93, January.
- Bohl, Martin T. & Michels, Winfried & Oelgemöller, Jens, 2011. "Determinanten von Wohnimmobilienpreisen: Das Beispiel der Stadt Münster," Beiträge zur angewandten Wirtschaftsforschung 34, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
More about this item
KeywordsHedonic regression; functional forms of hedonic equations; hedonic price of a good; true hedonic price index; true hedonic Laspeyres price index; true hedonic Paasche price index; true adjacent periods price index; estimated hedonic price indices;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- E31 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Price Level; Inflation; Deflation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fri:dqewps:wp0001. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ivo raemy). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqefrch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.