Report NEP-IND-2012-06-05This is the archive for NEP-IND, a report on new working papers in the area of Industrial Organization. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mark Armstrong & Yongmin Chen, 2012. "Discount Pricing," Economics Series Working Papers 605, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Haucap, Justus & Klein, Gordon J., 2012. "How regulation affects network and service quality in related markets," DICE Discussion Papers 52, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE), University of Düsseldorf.
- Helmut Dietl & Markus Lang & Panlang Lin, 2012. "Advertising Pricing Models in Media Markets: Lump-Sum versus Per-Consumer Charges," Working Papers 0157, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU).
- Thomas D. Jeitschko & Nanyun Zhang, 2012. "Adverse Effects of Patent Pooling on Product Development and Commercialization," EAG Discussions Papers 201205, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Item repec:lmu:msmdpa:12688 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Roberto Burguet & Ramon Caminal, 2014. "Bargaining Failures and Merger Policy," Working Papers 633, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Russell Pittman, 2012. "The Proposed Merger of AT&T and T-Mobile: Are There Unexhausted Scale Economies in U.S. Mobile Telephony?," EAG Discussions Papers 201202, Department of Justice, Antitrust Division.
- Lyons, Seán & Savage, Michael, 2012. "Choice, Price and Service Characteristics in the Irish Broadband Market," Papers WP435, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).