Report NEP-EEC-2008-07-20This is the archive for NEP-EEC, a report on new working papers in the area of European Economics. Giuseppe Marotta issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malin Andersson & Arne Gieseck & Beatrice Pierluigi & Nick Vidalis, 2008. "Wage growth dispersion across the euro area countries - some stylised facts," Occasional Paper Series 90, European Central Bank.
- Pierluigi, Beatrice & Roma, Moreno, 2008. "Labour cost and employment across euro area countries and sectors," Working Paper Series 0912, European Central Bank.
- Justina Fischer & Volker Hahn, 2008. "Determinants of Trust in the European Central Bank," TWI Research Paper Series 26, Thurgauer Wirtschaftsinstitut, Universitï¿½t Konstanz.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Kadareja, Arjan & Manganelli, Simone, 2008. "The impact of the euro on equity markets: a country and sector decomposition," Working Paper Series 0906, European Central Bank.
- Afonso, António & Rault, Christophe, 2008. "3-step analysis of public finances sustainability: the case of the European Union," Working Paper Series 0908, European Central Bank.
- Cappiello, Lorenzo & Lo Duca, Marco & Maddaloni, Angela, 2008. "Country and industry equity risk premia in the euro area: an intertemporal approach," Working Paper Series 0913, European Central Bank.
- Bilke, Laurent & Stracca, Livio, 2008. "A persistence-weighted measure of core inflation in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0905, European Central Bank.
- McAdam, Peter & Willman, Alpo, 2008. "Medium run redux: technical change, factor shares and frictions in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0915, European Central Bank.
- Giannangeli, Silvia & Gómez-Salvador, Ramón, 2008. "Evolution and sources of manufacturing productivity growth: evidence from a panel of European countries," Working Paper Series 0914, European Central Bank.
- Michael P Devereux & Simon Loretz, 2008. "Increased efficiency through consolidation and formula apportionment in the European Union?," Working Papers 0812, Oxford University Centre for Business Taxation.
- M. Bruna Zolin, 2008. "The EU and Asia: World Trade Liberalisation and the Evolution of Agricultural Product Flows," Working Papers 2008_18, Department of Economics, University of Venice "Ca' Foscari".
- M. Dolores Collado & Iñigo Iturbe Ormaetxe, 2008. "Public Transfers to the Poor: Is Europe really more Generous than the United States?," Working Papers. Serie AD 2008-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Norma B. Coe & Gema Zamarro, 2008. "Retirement Effects on Health in Europe," Working Papers 588, RAND Corporation.
- Heinemann, Friedrich & Overesch, Michael & Rincke, Johannes, 2008. "Rate Cutting Tax Reforms and Corporate Tax Competition in Europe," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-028, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Didier Blanchet & Thierry Debrand, 2008. "The sooner, the better? Analyzing preferences for early retirement in European countries," Working Papers DT13, IRDES institut for research and information in health economics, revised Jul 2008.
- T. Berger & G. Everaert, 2008. "Is the Impact of Labour Taxes on Unemployment asymmetric?," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 08/523, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Anger, Niels & Böhringer, Christoph & Oberndorfer, Ulrich, 2008. "Public Interest vs. Interest Groups: Allowance Allocation in the EU Emissions Trading Scheme," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-023, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Moslener, Ulf & Sturm, Bodo, 2008. "A European Perspective on Recent Trends in U.S. Climate Policy," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-026, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Robert Shelburne, 2008. "Current Account Deficits in European Emerging Markets," ECE Discussion Papers Series 2008_2, UNECE.
- Vasily Astrov & Vladimir Gligorov & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Sebastian Leitner & Zdenek Lukas & Anton Mihailov & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Josef Pöschl & Waltraut Urban & He, 2008. "The Big Boom Is Over, but Growth Remains Strong and Inflation Calms Down," wiiw Forecast Reports 2, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Christopher T. Whelan & Brian Nolan & Bertrand Maitre, 2008. "Measuring Material Deprivation in the Enlarged EU," Papers WP249, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Item repec:esr:opeags:68 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Trigo Gamarra, Lucinda, 2008. "The effects of liberalization and deregulation on the performance of financial institutions: The case of the German life insurance market," Thuenen-Series of Applied Economic Theory 93, University of Rostock, Institute of Economics.
- Juliette Milgram & Marion Dovis, 2008. "Trade,Tariffs and Total Factor Productivity: The Case of Spanish Firms," Working Papers. Serie EC 2008-06, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Item repec:aiu:abewps:75 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ian Walker & Yu Zhu, 2008. "The College Wage Premium and the Expansion of Higher Education in the UK," Working Papers 200817, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Jones, Barry E. & Stracca, Livio, 2008. "Does money matter in the IS curve? The case of the UK," Working Paper Series 0904, European Central Bank.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:5184 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alexander Vogel, 2008. "Exports and Productivity in the German Business Services Sector. First Evidence from the Turnover Tax Statistics Panel," Working Paper Series in Economics 89, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Tim Callan & Sean Lyons & Sue Scott & Richard S. J. Tol & Stefano Verde, 2008. "The Distributional Implications of a Carbon Tax in Ireland," Papers WP250, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Kelly, Roger, 2008. "The Causal Relationship between Inflation and Inflation Expectations in the United Kingdom," Discussion Papers 24, Monetary Policy Committee Unit, Bank of England.
- Bernadette Biatour & Chantal Kegels, 2008.
"Working Paper 11-08 - Les déterminants de l’innovation dans une petite économie ouverte : le cas de la Belgique
[Working Paper 11-08 - Determinants of innovation in a small open economy: the case o," Working Papers 0811, Federal Planning Bureau, Belgium.
- Madden, D, 2008. "Health and Income Poverty in Ireland, 2003-2006," Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers 08/14, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.