Climate Policy Integration: Towards Operationalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Underdal, Arild, 1980. "Integrated marine policy : What? Why? How?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 159-169, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Rietig, 2012. "Climate policy integration beyond principled priority: a framework for analysis," GRI Working Papers 86, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Genesis Yengoh & Augustin Tchuinte & Frederick Armah & Justice Odoi, 2010. "Impact of prolonged rainy seasons on food crop production in Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(8), pages 825-841, December.
- Cheema, Khaliq Ur Rehman & Din, Muhammad Sadat, 2013. "Impact of Corporate Governance on Performance of Firms: A Case Study of Cement Industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 53202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; public policy; environment; sustainable development; international cooperation;
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .