Climate Policy Integration: Towards Operationalization
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Underdal, Arild, 1980. "Integrated marine policy : What? Why? How?," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 4(3), pages 159-169, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Katharina Rietig, 2012. "Climate policy integration beyond principled priority: a framework for analysis," GRI Working Papers 86, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Genesis Yengoh & Augustin Tchuinte & Frederick Armah & Justice Odoi, 2010. "Impact of prolonged rainy seasons on food crop production in Cameroon," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 15(8), pages 825-841, December.
- Cheema, Khaliq Ur Rehman & Din, Muhammad Sadat, 2013. "Impact of Corporate Governance on Performance of Firms: A Case Study of Cement Industry in Pakistan," MPRA Paper 53202, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsClimate change; public policy; environment; sustainable development; international cooperation;
- F59 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - Other
- H11 - Public Economics - - Structure and Scope of Government - - - Structure and Scope of Government
- Q54 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Climate; Natural Disasters and their Management; Global Warming
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
- Q58 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environmental Economics: Government Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-03-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2009-03-22 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2009-03-22 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:une:wpaper:73. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Aimee Gao). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/desunus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.