Integrated marine policy : What? Why? How?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Burton, Peter S., 2003.
"Community enforcement of fisheries effort restrictions,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 45(2, Supple), pages 474-491, March.
- Burton, P.S., 2001. "Community Enforcement of Fisheries Effort Restrictions," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive 2001-01, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Parzival Copes, 1999. "The Need for Balance in Canada's Fisheries Policy," Discussion Papers dp00-09, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University, revised Feb 2000.
- Benchekroun, Hassan & Van Long, Ngo, 2002. "Transboundary Fishery: A Differential Game Model," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 69(274), pages 207-221, May.
- Ebbin, Syma A., 2002. "Enhanced fit through institutional interplay in the Pacific Northwest Salmon co-management regime," Marine Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(4), pages 253-259, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Reichardt, Kristin, 2016. "Policy mixes for sustainability transitions: An extended concept and framework for analysis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(8), pages 1620-1635.
- Nilsson, Måns & Persson, Åsa, 2012. "Reprint of “Can Earth system interactions be governed? Governance functions for linking climate change mitigation with land use, freshwater and biodiversity protection”," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 81(C), pages 10-20.
- Kivimaa, Paula & Mickwitz, Per, 2006. "The challenge of greening technologies--Environmental policy integration in Finnish technology policies," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 729-744, June.
- José Octavio Velázquez Gomar, 2016. "Environmental policy integration among multilateral environmental agreements: the case of biodiversity," International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics, Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 525-541, August.
- Selianko, Iulii and Andrea Lenschow, 2015. "Energy policy coherence from an intra-institutional perspective: Energy security and environmental policy coordination within the European Commission," European Integration online Papers (EIoP), European Community Studies Association Austria (ECSA-A), vol. 19, January.
- Joanna Vince, 2015. "Integrated policy approaches and policy failure: the case of Australia’s Oceans Policy," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 48(2), pages 159-180, June.
- Nilsson, Måns & Persson, Åsa, 2012. "Can Earth system interactions be governed? Governance functions for linking climate change mitigation with land use, freshwater and biodiversity protection," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 75(C), pages 61-71.
- repec:kap:porgrv:v:17:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11115-016-0348-0 is not listed on IDEAS
- Imran Habib Ahmad, 2009. "Climate Policy Integration: Towards Operationalization," Working Papers 73, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- Jeroen J. L. Candel & Robbert Biesbroek, 2016. "Toward a processual understanding of policy integration," Policy Sciences, Springer;Society of Policy Sciences, vol. 49(3), pages 211-231, September.
- Lakner, Sebastian & Schmitt, Jonas & Schüler, Stefan & Zinngrebe, Yves, 2016. "Naturschutzpolitik In Der Landwirtschaft: Erfahrungen Aus Der Umsetzung Von Greening Und Der Ökologischen Vorrangfläche 2015," 56th Annual Conference, Bonn, Germany, September 28-30, 2016 244768, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Olsson, Linda & Hjalmarsson, Linnea & Wikström, Martina & Larsson, Mårten, 2015. "Bridging the implementation gap: Combining backcasting and policy analysis to study renewable energy in urban road transport," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 72-82.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:marpol:v:4:y:1980:i:3:p:159-169. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/marpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.