Climate policy integration beyond principled priority: a framework for analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jørgen K. Knudsen, 2010. "Integration of Environmental Concerns in a Trans-Atlantic Perspective: The Case of Renewable Electricity," Review of Policy Research, Policy Studies Organization, vol. 27(2), pages 127-146, March.
- Imran Habib Ahmad, 2009. "Climate Policy Integration: Towards Operationalization," Working Papers 73, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.
- J.B. (Hans) Opschoor, 2009. "Sustainability," Chapters,in: Handbook of Economics and Ethics, chapter 69 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Hadi Dowlatabadi, 2007. "On integration of policies for climate and global change," Mitigation and Adaptation Strategies for Global Change, Springer, vol. 12(5), pages 651-663, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Lah, . "Circular Economy Policies and Strategies of Germany," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-06 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2013-04-06 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2013-04-06 (Environmental Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:lsg:lsgwps:wp86. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (The GRI Administration). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/grlseuk.html .