Circular Economy Policies and Strategies of Germany
In: Towards a Circular Economy: Corporate Management and Policy Pathways
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Lars Hultkrantz & Gunnar Lindberg & Camilla Andersson, 2006. "The value of improved road safety," Journal of Risk and Uncertainty, Springer, vol. 32(2), pages 151-170, March.
- Hirte, Georg & Tscharaktschiew, Stefan, 2013. "Income tax deduction of commuting expenses in an urban CGE study: The case of German cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 11-27.
- Scruggs, Lyle, 2001. "Is There Really a Link Between Neo-Corporatism and Environmental Performance? Updated Evidence and New Data for the 1980s and 1990s," British Journal of Political Science, Cambridge University Press, vol. 31(4), pages 686-692, October.
- Schallaböck, Karl Otto & Carpantier, Rike & Fischedick, Manfred & Ritthoff, Michael & Wilke, Georg & Bauhaus, Wencke & Schröder, Sebastian, 2012. "Modellregionen Elektromobilität: Umweltbegleitforschung Elektromobilität," Wuppertal Reports 6, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Tiwari, Geetam & Jain, Deepty, 2012. "Accessibility and safety indicators for all road users: case study Delhi BRT," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 87-95.
- Banister, David, 2011. "Cities, mobility and climate change," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(6), pages 1538-1546.
- Leung, Guy C.K., 2011. "China's energy security: Perception and reality," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 1330-1337, March.
- Katharina Rietig, 2012. "Climate policy integration beyond principled priority: a framework for analysis," GRI Working Papers 86, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- World Bank, 2002. "Cities on the Move : A World Bank Urban Transport Strategy Review," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15232, June.
- Banister, David, 2008. "The sustainable mobility paradigm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 73-80, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:era:chaptr:2014-rpr-44-5. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Ranti Amelia). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/eriadid.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.