Cities on the Move : A World Bank Urban Transport Strategy Review
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tarun Mittal & Charan Singh, 2015. "Smart Urban Mobility: Road Less Travelled," Working Papers id:6944, eSocialSciences.
- Mulley, Corinne, 2010. "Promoting social inclusion in a deregulated environment: Extending accessibility using collective taxi-based services," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(1), pages 296-303.
- Manchala, Ravibabu & Vagvala, Phani Sree, 2012. "Public transport for Indian urban agglomerations: A case for central role for surface rail," MPRA Paper 43357, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Peter Freeman & Kavita Mathur, 2008. "The Health Benefits of Transport Projects : A Review of the World Bank Transport Sector Lending Portfolio," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 6404, August.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo, 2011.
"Affordability of Public Transport A Methodological Clarification,"
Journal of Transport Economics and Policy,
University of Bath, vol. 45(3), pages 437-456, September.
- Andrés Gómez-Lobo Echeñique, 2007. "Affordability of public transport: a methodological clarification," Working Papers wp261, University of Chile, Department of Economics.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt19034785, University of California Transportation Center.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2010.
"How should passenger travel in Mexico City be priced?,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(2), pages 167-182, September.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2008. "How Should Passenger Travel in Mexico City Be Priced?," Discussion Papers dp-08-17, Resources For the Future.
- Murakami, Jin, 2010. "The Transit-Oriented Global Centers for Competitiveness and Livability: State Strategies and Market Responses in Asia," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt44g9t8mj, University of California Transportation Center.
- repec:wbk:wbpubs:15790 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kutzbach, Mark J., 2009. "Motorization in developing countries: Causes, consequences, and effectiveness of policy options," Journal of Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 154-166, March.
- Oliver Lah, . "Circular Economy Policies and Strategies of Germany," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Gwilliam, Kenneth, 2013. "Cities on the move – Ten years after," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 3-18.
- Llanto, Gilberto M. & Gerochi, Hope A., 2017. "Competition for the Market: A Policy Framework for Improving Bus Operation along EDSA," Discussion Papers DP 2017-10, Philippine Institute for Development Studies.
- Hwe, Siu Kei & Cheung, Raymond K. & Wan, Yat-wah, 2006. "Merging bus routes in Hong Kong's central business district: Analysis and models," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 40(10), pages 918-935, December.
- Mitric, Slobodan, 2013. "Urban transport lending by the World Bank: The last decade," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 19-33.
- Parry, Ian W.H. & Timilsina, Govinda R., 2009. "Pricing externalities from passenger transportation in Mexico city," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5071, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsUrban Development - City Development Strategies Banks and Banking Reform Urban Transport Roads and Highways Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Transport;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.