Benchmarking sustainable urban mobility: The case of Curitiba, Brazil
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- Johnston, Robert A., 2008. "Indicators for Sustainable Transportation Planning," Institute of Transportation Studies, Working Paper Series qt1h55d8qk, Institute of Transportation Studies, UC Davis.
- Todd Litman & David Burwell, 2006. "Issues in sustainable transportation," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 331-347.
- da Silva, Antônio Nélson Rodrigues & da Silva Costa, Marcela & Macedo, Márcia Helena, 2008. "Multiple views of sustainable urban mobility: The case of Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 350-360, November.
- Banister, David, 2008. "The sustainable mobility paradigm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 73-80, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Smith, T.W. & Axon, C.J. & Darton, R.C., 2013. "A methodology for measuring the sustainability of car transport systems," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 308-317.
- Duarte, Fábio & Procopiuck, Mario & Fujioka, Kelli, 2014. "‘No bicycle lanes!’ Shouted the cyclists. A controversial bicycle project in Curitiba, Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 180-185.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable urban mobility; Benchmarking sustainable mobility; Curitiba; Index of sustainable urban mobility;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:21:y:2012:i:c:p:141-151. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.