Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Mameli & G. Marletto, 2009. "Can national survey data be used to select a core set of indicators for monitoring the sustainability of urban mobility policies?," Working Paper CRENoS 200911, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chakhtoura, Céline & Pojani, Dorina, 2016. "Indicator-based evaluation of sustainable transport plans: A framework for Paris and other large cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 15-28.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:82-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woodburn, Allan, 2007. "Appropriate indicators of rail freight activity and market share: A review of UK practice and recommendations for change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Miranda, Hellem de Freitas & Rodrigues da Silva, Antônio Nélson, 2012. "Benchmarking sustainable urban mobility: The case of Curitiba, Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 141-151.
- Smith, T.W. & Axon, C.J. & Darton, R.C., 2013. "A methodology for measuring the sustainability of car transport systems," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 308-317.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marletto, Gerardo & Mameli, Francesca, 2012. "A participative procedure to select indicators of policies for sustainable urban mobility. Outcomes of a national test," MPRA Paper 36433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Idlir Licaj & Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2011. "Contextual deprivation, daily travel and road traffic injuries among the young in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00579719, HAL.
- Pietro Lanzini & Andrea Stocchetti, 2017. "The evolution of the conceptual basis for the assessment of urban mobility sustainability impacts," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Rodrigues da Silva, Antônio Nélson & Azevedo Filho, Mario Angelo Nunes de & Macêdo, Márcia Helena & Sorratini, José Aparecido & da Silva, Ary Ferreira & Lima, Josiane Palma & Pinheiro, Ana Maria Guerr, 2015. "A comparative evaluation of mobility conditions in selected cities of the five Brazilian regions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 147-156.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:29:d:61481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Idlir Licaj & Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2012. "Individual and contextual socioeconomic disadvantages and car driving between 16 and 24 years of age: a multilevel study in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00657323, HAL.
- Dominique Gillis & Ivana Semanjski & Dirk Lauwers, 2015. "How to Monitor Sustainable Mobility in Cities? Literature Review in the Frame of Creating a Set of Sustainable Mobility Indicators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
KeywordsTrip distance; Daily mobility; Sustainability indicators; Household travel survey; Methodology; Pollutant emissions; Expenditures; Global costs;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00068232. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .