Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Christopher Kennedy, 2002. "A comparison of the sustainability of public and private transportation systems: Study of the Greater Toronto Area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 459-493, November.
- Jones, P. & Lucas, K., 2000. "Integrating transport into 'joined-up' policy appraisal," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 185-193, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- F. Mameli & G. Marletto, 2009. "Can national survey data be used to select a core set of indicators for monitoring the sustainability of urban mobility policies?," Working Paper CRENoS 200911, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Chakhtoura, Céline & Pojani, Dorina, 2016. "Indicator-based evaluation of sustainable transport plans: A framework for Paris and other large cities," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 15-28.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:59:y:2017:i:c:p:82-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- Woodburn, Allan, 2007. "Appropriate indicators of rail freight activity and market share: A review of UK practice and recommendations for change," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 59-69, January.
- Miranda, Hellem de Freitas & Rodrigues da Silva, Antônio Nélson, 2012. "Benchmarking sustainable urban mobility: The case of Curitiba, Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 141-151.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- repec:eee:trapol:v:65:y:2018:i:c:p:19-29 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marletto, Gerardo & Mameli, Francesca, 2012. "A participative procedure to select indicators of policies for sustainable urban mobility. Outcomes of a national test," MPRA Paper 36433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Idlir Licaj & Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2011. "Contextual deprivation, daily travel and road traffic injuries among the young in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00579719, HAL.
- Pietro Lanzini & Andrea Stocchetti, 2017. "The evolution of the conceptual basis for the assessment of urban mobility sustainability impacts," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Rodrigues da Silva, Antônio Nélson & Azevedo Filho, Mario Angelo Nunes de & Macêdo, Márcia Helena & Sorratini, José Aparecido & da Silva, Ary Ferreira & Lima, Josiane Palma & Pinheiro, Ana Maria Guerr, 2015. "A comparative evaluation of mobility conditions in selected cities of the five Brazilian regions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 147-156.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:29:d:61481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Idlir Licaj & Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2012. "Individual and contextual socioeconomic disadvantages and car driving between 16 and 24 years of age: a multilevel study in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00657323, HAL.
- repec:wfo:wstudy:45903 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Gillis & Ivana Semanjski & Dirk Lauwers, 2015. "How to Monitor Sustainable Mobility in Cities? Literature Review in the Frame of Creating a Set of Sustainable Mobility Indicators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:10:y:2003:i:3:p:197-208. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.