Indicators for assessment of rural electrification--An approach for the comparison of apples and pears
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Fernando Manibog & Rafael Dominguez & Wegner Wegner, 2003. "Power for Development : A Review of the World Bank Group's Experience with Private Participation in the Electricity Sector," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15052.
- Christopher Kennedy, 2002. "A comparison of the sustainability of public and private transportation systems: Study of the Greater Toronto Area," Transportation, Springer, vol. 29(4), pages 459-493, November.
- Gaunt, C. T., 2005. "Meeting electrification's social objectives in South Africa, and implications for developing countries," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 33(10), pages 1309-1317, July.
- Johan Martins, 2005. "The Impact of the Use of Energy Sources on the Quality of Life of Poor Communities," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 72(3), pages 373-402, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen & König, Julian & Ortiz, Willington, 2014. "A cross-sectional review: Impacts and sustainability of small-scale renewable energy projects in developing countries," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 40(C), pages 1-10.
- Mainali, Brijesh & Silveira, Semida, 2015. "Using a sustainability index to assess energy technologies for rural electrification," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 1351-1365.
- Terrapon-Pfaff, Julia & Dienst, Carmen & König, Julian & Ortiz, Willington, 2014. "How effective are small-scale energy interventions in developing countries? Results from a post-evaluation on project-level," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 135(C), pages 809-814.
- Rahman, Md. Mizanur & Paatero, Jukka V. & Lahdelma, Risto, 2013. "Evaluation of choices for sustainable rural electrification in developing countries: A multicriteria approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 589-599.
- Khan, Mehmood & Hussain, Matloub & Saber, Hussein M., 2016. "Information sharing in a sustainable supply chain," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 181(PA), pages 208-214.
- Kumar, Abhishek & Sah, Bikash & Singh, Arvind R. & Deng, Yan & He, Xiangning & Kumar, Praveen & Bansal, R.C., 2017. "A review of multi criteria decision making (MCDM) towards sustainable renewable energy development," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 596-609.
- Hussain, Matloub & Khan, Mehmood & Al-Aomar, Raid, 2016. "A framework for supply chain sustainability in service industry with Confirmatory Factor Analysis," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 55(C), pages 1301-1312.
- Pereira, Marcio Giannini & Sena, José Antonio & Freitas, Marcos Aurélio Vasconcelos & Silva, Neilton Fidelis da, 2011. "Evaluation of the impact of access to electricity: A comparative analysis of South Africa, China, India and Brazil," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 1427-1441, April.
- Palit, Debajit & Bandyopadhyay, Kaushik Ranjan, 2016. "Rural electricity access in South Asia: Is grid extension the remedy? A critical review," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 60(C), pages 1505-1515.
- Gómez, Maria F. & Silveira, Semida, 2010. "Rural electrification of the Brazilian Amazon - Achievements and lessons," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 6251-6260, October.
- Purwanto, Widodo Wahyu & Afifah, Nok, 2016. "Assessing the impact of techno socioeconomic factors on sustainability indicators of microhydro power projects in Indonesia: A comparative study," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 93(C), pages 312-322.
- Lahimer, A.A. & Alghoul, M.A. & Yousif, Fadhil & Razykov, T.M. & Amin, N. & Sopian, K., 2013. "Research and development aspects on decentralized electrification options for rural household," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 314-324.
- Hirmer, Stephanie & Cruickshank, Heather, 2014. "Making the deployment of pico-PV more sustainable along the value chain," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 401-411.
- Yadoo, Annabel & Cruickshank, Heather, 2012. "The role for low carbon electrification technologies in poverty reduction and climate change strategies: A focus on renewable energy mini-grids with case studies in Nepal, Peru and Kenya," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 591-602.
- Hall, Jeremy K. & Daneke, Gregory A. & Lenox, Michael J., 2010. "Sustainable development and entrepreneurship: Past contributions and future directions," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 25(5), pages 439-448, September.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:enepol:v:36:y:2008:i:7:p:2665-2673. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/enpol .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.