The evolution of the conceptual basis for the assessment of urban mobility sustainability impacts
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Bohringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick E.P., 2007.
"Measuring the immeasurable -- A survey of sustainability indices,"
Elsevier, vol. 63(1), pages 1-8, June.
- Böhringer, Christoph & Jochem, Patrick, 2006. "Measuring the immeasurable: a survey of substainability indices," ZEW Discussion Papers 06-073, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Santos, Georgina & Behrendt, Hannah & Teytelboym, Alexander, 2010. "Part II: Policy instruments for sustainable road transport," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 46-91.
- Todd Litman & David Burwell, 2006. "Issues in sustainable transportation," International Journal of Global Environmental Issues, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 6(4), pages 331-347.
- Nicola Dempsey & Glen Bramley & Sinéad Power & Caroline Brown, 2011. "The social dimension of sustainable development: Defining urban social sustainability," Sustainable Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 19(5), pages 289-300, September.
- Amekudzi, Adjo A. & Jotin Khisty, C. & Khayesi, Meleckidzedeck, 2009. "Using the sustainability footprint model to assess development impacts of transportation systems," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 339-348, May.
- Usón, Alfonso Aranda & Capilla, Antonio Valero & Bribián, Ignacio Zabalza & Scarpellini, Sabina & Sastresa, Eva Llera, 2011. "Energy efficiency in transport and mobility from an eco-efficiency viewpoint," Energy, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 1916-1923.
- Budde Christensen, Thomas & Wells, Peter & Cipcigan, Liana, 2012. "Can innovative business models overcome resistance to electric vehicles? Better Place and battery electric cars in Denmark," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 498-505.
- Buehler, Ralph & Pucher, John, 2011. "Making public transport financially sustainable," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(1), pages 126-138, January.
- Gudmundsson, Henrik & Hojer, Mattias, 1996. "Sustainable development principles and their implications for transport," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 269-282, December.
- Robert Joumard & Jean-Pierre Nicolas, 2010. "Transport project assessment methodology within the framework of sustainable development," Post-Print halshs-00456645, HAL.
- Konrad Miciukiewicz & Geoff Vigar, 2012. "Mobility and Social Cohesion in the Splintered City: Challenging Technocentric Transport Research and Policy-making Practices," Urban Studies, Urban Studies Journal Limited, vol. 49(9), pages 1941-1957, July.
- Peter Loukopoulos & Roland W Scholz, 2004. "Sustainable future urban mobility: using 'area development negotiations' for scenario assessment and participatory strategic planning," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 36(12), pages 2203-2226, December.
- Bertolini, L. & le Clercq, F. & Kapoen, L., 2005. "Sustainable accessibility: a conceptual framework to integrate transport and land use plan-making. Two test-applications in the Netherlands and a reflection on the way forward," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 12(3), pages 207-220, May.
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- Tricker, Reginald C., 2007. "Assessing cumulative environmental effects from major public transport projects," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 293-305, July.
- Curtis, Carey, 2008. "Planning for sustainable accessibility: The implementation challenge," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 104-112, March.
- Ness, Barry & Urbel-Piirsalu, Evelin & Anderberg, Stefan & Olsson, Lennart, 2007. "Categorising tools for sustainability assessment," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 60(3), pages 498-508, January.
- Christopher Kennedy & Eric Miller & Amer Shalaby & Heather Maclean & Jesse Coleman, 2005. "The Four Pillars of Sustainable Urban Transportation," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(4), pages 393-414, March.
- Banister, David, 2008. "The sustainable mobility paradigm," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(2), pages 73-80, March.
- Roger Vickerman & Klaus Spiekermann & Michael Wegener, 1999. "Accessibility and Economic Development in Europe," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(1), pages 1-15.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Pietro Lanzini & Daniel Pinheiro & Eduardo Jara, 2018. "Sustainable mobility in Florian—polis: A commuter-based empirical investigation," Working Papers 01, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
More about this item
KeywordsSustainable mobility; urban sustainable mobility; sustainability assessment; sustainable transport.;
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-TRE-2017-03-05 (Transport Economics)
- NEP-URE-2017-03-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vnm:wpdman:135. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marco LiCalzi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mdvenit.html .