Planning for sustainable accessibility: The implementation challenge
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Alex Anas & Richard Arnott & Kenneth A. Small, 1998.
"Urban Spatial Structure,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 36(3), pages 1426-1464, September.
- Anas, Alex & Arnott, Richard & Small, Kenneth A., 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt835049q3, University of California Transportation Center.
- Richard Arnott & Alex Anas & Kenneth Small, 1997. "Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 388., Boston College Department of Economics.
- P A Rickaby, 1991. "Energy and Urban Development in an Archetypal English Town," Environment and Planning B, , vol. 18(2), pages 153-175, June.
- Veli Himanen & Martin Lee‐Gosselin & Adriaan Perrels, 2004. "Impacts of transport on sustainability: towards an integrated transatlantic evidence base," Transport Reviews, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 24(6), pages 691-705, August.
- Geerlings, Harry & Stead, Dominic, 2003. "The integration of land use planning, transport and environment in European policy and research," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 187-196, July.
- Richard Arnott, 1997. "Congestion Tolling and Urban Spatial Structure," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 389., Boston College Department of Economics.
- Freilich, Robert H. & White, S. Mark, 1994. "The interaction of land use planning and transportation management : Lessons from the American experience," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 1(2), pages 101-115, March.
- P A Rickaby, 1991. "Energy and urban development in an archetypal English town," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 18(2), pages 153-175, March.
- D Banister, 1997. "Reducing the need to travel," Environment and Planning B: Planning and Design, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 24(3), pages 437-449, May.
- Pierre Filion, 2001. "Suburban mixed-use centres and urban dispersion: what difference do they make?," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 33(1), pages 141-160, January.
- Feitelson, Eran & Salomon, Ilan, 2000. "The implications of differential network flexibility for spatial structures," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 34(6), pages 459-479, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Busscher, Tim & Tillema, Taede & Arts, Jos, 2015. "In search of sustainable road infrastructure planning: How can we build on historical policy shifts?," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 42-51.
- Zemp, Stefan & Stauffacher, Michael & Lang, Daniel J. & Scholz, Roland W., 2011. "Generic functions of railway stations--A conceptual basis for the development of common system understanding and assessment criteria," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 18(2), pages 446-455, March.
- Lektauers Arnis & Petuhova Julija & Teilans Artis & Kleins Arnis, 2012. "The Development of an Integrated Geosimulation Environment for Public Transit Analysis and Planning," Information Technology and Management Science, De Gruyter Open, vol. 15(1), pages 200-205, December.
- Holmgren, Johan & Jansson, Jan Owen & Ljungberg, Anders, 2008. "Public transport in towns - Inevitably on the decline?," Research in Transportation Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(1), pages 65-74, January.
- Aditjandra, Paulus Teguh & Mulley, Corinne & Nelson, John D., 2013. "The influence of neighbourhood design on travel behaviour: Empirical evidence from North East England," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 54-65.
- Beukers, Els & Bertolini, Luca & Te Brömmelstroet, Marco, 2014. "Using cost benefit analysis as a learning process: identifying interventions for improving communication and trust," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 61-72.
- Miralles-Guasch, Carme & Domene, Elena, 2010. "Sustainable transport challenges in a suburban university: The case of the Autonomous University of Barcelona," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 454-463, November.
- Pietro Lanzini & Andrea Stocchetti, 2017. "The evolution of the conceptual basis for the assessment of urban mobility sustainability impacts," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Cass, Noel & Faulconbridge, James, 2016. "Commuting practices: New insights into modal shift from theories of social practice," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 45(C), pages 1-14.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:15:y:2008:i:2:p:104-112. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.