The social dimension of sustainable development: Defining urban social sustainability
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Federico Caprotti & Cecilia Springer & Nichola Harmer, 2015. "‘Eco’ For Whom? Envisioning Eco-urbanism in the Sino-Singapore Tianjin Eco-city, China," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 495-517, May.
- Catalina Soriana Sitnikov & Claudiu George Bocean, 2013. "Relationships among social and environmental responsibility and business," The AMFITEATRU ECONOMIC journal, Academy of Economic Studies - Bucharest, Romania, vol. 15(Special 7), pages 759-768, November.
- Pietro Lanzini & Andrea Stocchetti, 2017. "The evolution of the conceptual basis for the assessment of urban mobility sustainability impacts," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Tonković Željka & Zlatar Jelena, 2014. "Sustainable Development in Island Communities: The Case Study of Postira," European Countryside, De Gruyter Open, vol. 6(3), pages 1-16, September.
- Minh Ngo & Michael Brklacich, 2014. "New farmers’ efforts to create a sense of place in rural communities: insights from southern Ontario, Canada," Agriculture and Human Values, Springer;The Agriculture, Food, & Human Values Society (AFHVS), vol. 31(1), pages 53-67, March.
- Riechers, Maraja & Barkmann, Jan & Tscharntke, Teja, 2015. "Bewertung kultureller Ökosystemleistungen von Berliner Stadtgrün entlang eines urbanen-periurbanen Gradienten," DARE Discussion Papers 1507, Georg-August University of Göttingen, Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development (DARE).
- Hameed, Abdul & Qaiser, Zara, 2017. "Estimating Sustainable Development and Social Exclusion in Rural Pakistan," MPRA Paper 84973, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:40-50 is not listed on IDEAS
- Stijepic, Denis & Wagner, Helmut, 2017. "On cross-system interactions and the sustainability of (economic) development," MPRA Paper 86147, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Apr 2018.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wly:sustdv:v:19:y:2011:i:5:p:289-300. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1002/(ISSN)1099-1719 .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .