A comparative evaluation of mobility conditions in selected cities of the five Brazilian regions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- da Silva, Antônio Nélson Rodrigues & da Silva Costa, Marcela & Macedo, Márcia Helena, 2008. "Multiple views of sustainable urban mobility: The case of Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 350-360, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:29:d:61481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Dominique Gillis & Ivana Semanjski & Dirk Lauwers, 2015. "How to Monitor Sustainable Mobility in Cities? Literature Review in the Frame of Creating a Set of Sustainable Mobility Indicators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:37:y:2015:i:c:p:147-156. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .