Contextual deprivation, daily travel and road traffic injuries among the young in the Rhône Département (France)
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- McMillan, Tracy & Day, Kristen & Boarnet, Marlon & Alfonzo, Mariela & Anderson, Craig, 2006. "Johnny Walks to School - Does Jane? Sex Differences in Children's Active Travel to School," University of California Transportation Center, Working Papers qt22f7k6z8, University of California Transportation Center.
- Hjorthol, Randi & Fyhri, Aslak, 2009. "Do organized leisure activities for children encourage car-use?," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 43(2), pages 209-218, February.
- McMillan, Tracy E., 2007. "The relative influence of urban form on a child's travel mode to school," Transportation Research Part A: Policy and Practice, Elsevier, vol. 41(1), pages 69-79, January.
- repec:aph:ajpbhl:2003:93:9:1509-1516_3 is not listed on IDEAS
- Priya, Tanu & Uteng, André, 2009. "Dynamics of transport and social exclusion: Effects of expensive driver's license," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 130-139, July.
More about this item
KeywordsContextual deprivation; road traffic injury; daily mobility; transport mode; young;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-03-28 (All new papers)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:halshs-00579719. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.