Indicator-based evaluation of sustainable transport plans: A framework for Paris and other large cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Future prospects," Chapters, in: The Political Economy of Aerospace Industries, chapter 14, pages 253-262, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antti Talvitie, 1999. "Performance indicators for the road sector," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 5-30, February.
- ., 2014. "C-Innovation and the Future," Chapters, in: Common Innovation, chapter 26, pages 224-230, Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- Mattias Qviström & Jens Bengtsson, 2015. "What Kind of Transit-Oriented Development? Using Planning History to Differentiate a Model for Sustainable Development," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(12), pages 2516-2534, December.
- Li, Xiang & Zhou, Jiandong & Zhao, Xiande, 2016. "Travel itinerary problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 332-343.
- ., 2014. "Summary and future work," Chapters, in: Exchange Rate Economics, chapter 9, pages 172-183, Edward Elgar Publishing.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jonas Damidavičius & Marija Burinskienė & Jurgita Antuchevičienė, 2020. "Assessing Sustainable Mobility Measures Applying Multicriteria Decision Making Methods," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(15), pages 1-15, July.
- Yongjun Shen & Qiong Bao & Elke Hermans, 2020. "Applying an Alternative Approach for Assessing Sustainable Road Transport: A Benchmarking Analysis on EU Countries," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(24), pages 1-16, December.
- Michał Suchanek & Agnieszka Szmelter-Jarosz, 2019. "Environmental Aspects of Generation Y’s Sustainable Mobility," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 11(11), pages 1-13, June.
- Rashidi, Kamran & Cullinane, Kevin, 2019. "Evaluating the sustainability of national logistics performance using Data Envelopment Analysis," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 74(C), pages 35-46.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Qadrdan, Meysam & Chaudry, Modassar & Jenkins, Nick & Baruah, Pranab & Eyre, Nick, 2015. "Impact of transition to a low carbon power system on the GB gas network," Applied Energy, Elsevier, vol. 151(C), pages 1-12.
- Moallemi, Enayat A. & Aye, Lu & Webb, John M. & de Haan, Fjalar J. & George, Biju A., 2017. "India's on-grid solar power development: Historical transitions, present status and future driving forces," Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, Elsevier, vol. 69(C), pages 239-247.
- Charles Raux, 2008. "Tradable driving rights in urban areas: their potential for tackling congestion and traffic-related pollution," Post-Print halshs-00185012, HAL.
- Nicolas, Jean-Pierre & Pelé, Nicolas, 2018. "Reprint of Measuring trends in household expenditures for daily mobility. The case in Lyon, France, between 1995 and 2015," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 65(C), pages 19-29.
- Marletto, Gerardo & Mameli, Francesca, 2012. "A participative procedure to select indicators of policies for sustainable urban mobility. Outcomes of a national test," MPRA Paper 36433, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas, Jean-Pierre & Pelé, Nicolas, 2017. "Measuring trends in household expenditures for daily mobility. The case in Lyon, France, between 1995 and 2015," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 59(C), pages 82-92.
- Pietro Lanzini & Andrea Stocchetti, 2017. "The evolution of the conceptual basis for the assessment of urban mobility sustainability impacts," Working Papers 02, Department of Management, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Rodrigues da Silva, Antônio Nélson & Azevedo Filho, Mario Angelo Nunes de & Macêdo, Márcia Helena & Sorratini, José Aparecido & da Silva, Ary Ferreira & Lima, Josiane Palma & Pinheiro, Ana Maria Guerr, 2015. "A comparative evaluation of mobility conditions in selected cities of the five Brazilian regions," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(C), pages 147-156.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:8:y:2015:i:1:p:29:d:61481 is not listed on IDEAS
- Adu-Gyamfi, Albert, 2020. "Planning for peri urbanism: Navigating the complex terrain of transport services," Land Use Policy, Elsevier, vol. 92(C).
- Mariateresa Ciommi & Francesco M. Chelli & Luca Salvati, 2019. "Integrating parametric and non-parametric multivariate analysis of urban growth and commuting patterns in a European metropolitan area," Quality & Quantity: International Journal of Methodology, Springer, vol. 53(2), pages 957-979, March.
- An, Shi & Hu, Xiaowei & Wang, Jian, 2011. "Urban taxis and air pollution: a case study in Harbin, China," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 960-967.
- Idlir Licaj & Mohamed Mouloud Haddak & Pascal Pochet & Mireille Chiron, 2012. "Individual and contextual socioeconomic disadvantages and car driving between 16 and 24 years of age: a multilevel study in the Rhône Département (France)," Post-Print halshs-00657323, HAL.
- Dominique Gillis & Ivana Semanjski & Dirk Lauwers, 2015. "How to Monitor Sustainable Mobility in Cities? Literature Review in the Frame of Creating a Set of Sustainable Mobility Indicators," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(1), pages 1-30, December.
- Licaj, Idlir & Haddak, Mouloud & Pochet, Pascal & Chiron, Mireille, 2012. "Individual and contextual socioeconomic disadvantages and car driving between 16 and 24years of age: a multilevel study in the Rhône Département (France)," Journal of Transport Geography, Elsevier, vol. 22(C), pages 19-27.
- Claudia Kettner & Daniela Kletzan-Slamanig & Angela Köppl & Katharina Köberl, 2012. "Indicators for Sustainable Energy Development. The PASHMINA Approach," WIFO Studies, WIFO, number 45903, June.
- Tatiana Petrova & Andrey Grunin & Arthur Shakhbazyan, 2020. "Integral Index of Traffic Planning: Case-Study of Moscow City’s Transportation System," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(18), pages 1-22, September.
- Miranda, Hellem de Freitas & Rodrigues da Silva, Antônio Nélson, 2012. "Benchmarking sustainable urban mobility: The case of Curitiba, Brazil," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 21(C), pages 141-151.
- F. Mameli & G. Marletto, 2009. "Can national survey data be used to select a core set of indicators for monitoring the sustainability of urban mobility policies?," Working Paper CRENoS 200911, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Krešimir Vidović & Marko Šoštarić & Sadko Mandžuka & Goran Kos, 2020. "Model for Estimating Urban Mobility Based on the Records of User Activities in Public Mobile Networks," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 12(3), pages 1-27, January.
- H. J. (Hans) Quak & M. (René) B. M. de Koster, 2009. "Delivering Goods in Urban Areas: How to Deal with Urban Policy Restrictions and the Environment," Transportation Science, INFORMS, vol. 43(2), pages 211-227, May.
More about this item
KeywordsParis; France; Sustainable urban transport; IndIcator-based evaluation; Plan evaluation;
All these keywords.
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:15-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Catherine Liu (email available below). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.