Indicator-based evaluation of sustainable transport plans: A framework for Paris and other large cities
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- ., 2014. "Future prospects," Chapters,in: The Political Economy of Aerospace Industries, chapter 14, pages 253-262 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Antti Talvitie, 1999. "Performance indicators for the road sector," Transportation, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 5-30, February.
- Mattias QvistrÃ¶m & Jens Bengtsson, 2015. "What Kind of Transit-Oriented Development? Using Planning History to Differentiate a Model for Sustainable Development," European Planning Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(12), pages 2516-2534, December.
- ., 2014. "C-Innovation and the Future," Chapters,in: Common Innovation, chapter 26, pages 224-230 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Li, Xiang & Zhou, Jiandong & Zhao, Xiande, 2016. "Travel itinerary problem," Transportation Research Part B: Methodological, Elsevier, vol. 91(C), pages 332-343.
- Jean-Pierre Nicolas & Pascal Pochet & Hélène Poimboeuf, 2003. "Towards Sustainable Mobility Indicators: Application to the Lyons Conurbation," Post-Print halshs-00068232, HAL.
- Nicolas, J. -P. & Pochet, P. & Poimboeuf, H., 2003. "Towards sustainable mobility indicators: application to the Lyons conurbation," Transport Policy, Elsevier, vol. 10(3), pages 197-208, July.
- ., 2014. "Summary and future work," Chapters,in: Exchange Rate Economics, chapter 9, pages 172-183 Edward Elgar Publishing.
More about this item
KeywordsParis; France; Sustainable urban transport; IndIcator-based evaluation; Plan evaluation;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:trapol:v:50:y:2016:i:c:p:15-28. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/30473/description#description .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.