Modellregionen Elektromobilität: Umweltbegleitforschung Elektromobilität
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oliver Lah, . "Circular Economy Policies and Strategies of Germany," Chapters, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
More about this item
KeywordsElektromobilität; Klimabilanz; Elektro-Pkw; Strommix; CO2-Emissionen; Klimalasten; Energieverbrauch; LCA; Vergleichsfahrzeuge; electric mobility; carbon footprint; electric vehicles; electric passenger cars; electricity mix; CO2-emissions; climate loads; energy consumption; LCA; reference vehicles;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ENE-2012-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-ENV-2012-09-03 (Environmental Economics)
- NEP-GER-2012-09-03 (German Papers)
- NEP-TRE-2012-09-03 (Transport Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:wuprep:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://wupperinst.org/ .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .