Report NEP-TRE-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-TRE, a report on new working papers in the area of Transport Economics. Erik Teodoor Verhoef issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David C Broadstock & Xun Chen, 2012. "A possible role for discriminatory fuel duty in reducing the emissions from road transport: Some UK evidence," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 136, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Concas, Sisinnio, 2012. "Highway capital expenditures and induced vehicle travel," MPRA Paper 40757, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Aug 2012.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M., 2012. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Gasoline Taxes: Why Where We Live Matters," Discussion Papers dp-12-30, Resources For the Future.
- Antonio Estache & Liam Wren-Lewis, 2012. "Supranational Infrastructure Regulation: Institutional Opportunities and Challenges," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2012-025, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Albers, Sascha & Heuermann, Caroline, 2012. "Competitive dynamics across industries: An analysis of inter-industry competition in German passenger transportation," Working Paper Series 109, University of Cologne, Department of Business Policy and Logistics.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2012. "Using Vehicle Taxes to Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions Rates of New Passenger Vehicles: Evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Discussion Papers dp-12-34, Resources For the Future.
- Steven Stillman & Trinh Le & John Gibson & Hyslop, Dean & David C. Maré, 2012. "The Relationship between Individual Labour Market Outcomes, Household Income and Expenditure, and Inequality and Poverty in New Zealand from 1983 to 2003," Working Papers 12_02, Motu Economic and Public Policy Research.
- Schallaböck, Karl Otto & Carpantier, Rike & Fischedick, Manfred & Ritthoff, Michael & Wilke, Georg & Bauhaus, Wencke & Schröder, Sebastian, 2012. "Modellregionen Elektromobilität: Umweltbegleitforschung Elektromobilität," Wuppertal Reports 6, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Bell, Clive, 2012. "Estimating the social profitability of India's rural roads program : a bumpy ride," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6168, The World Bank.
- Van-Ilya, Andrei, 2012. "Spatial Allocation of Economy as a Fiber Bundle," MPRA Paper 40820, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bell, Clive & van Dillen, Susanne, 2012. "How does India's rural roads program affect the grassroots ? findings from a survey in Orissa," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6167, The World Bank.
- Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Aviation, Carbon, and the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-12-22, Resources For the Future.
- Raphael Auer & Thomas Chaney & Philip Saure, 2012. "Quality pricing-to-market," Globalization Institute Working Papers 125, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.