Report NEP-ENE-2012-09-03This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Katrina Jessoe & David Rapson, 2012. "Knowledge is (Less) Power: Experimental Evidence from Residential Energy Use," NBER Working Papers 18344, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Spiller, Elisheba & Stephens, Heather M., 2012. "The Heterogeneous Effects of Gasoline Taxes: Why Where We Live Matters," Discussion Papers dp-12-30, Resources For the Future.
- David C Broadstock & Xun Chen, 2012. "A possible role for discriminatory fuel duty in reducing the emissions from road transport: Some UK evidence," Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics Discussion Papers (SEEDS) 136, Surrey Energy Economics Centre (SEEC), School of Economics, University of Surrey.
- Dr. Ulrike Lehr & Dr. Barbara Breitschopf & Dr. Jochen Diekmann & Juri Horst & Dr. Marian Klobasa & Dr. Frank Sensfuß & Jan Steinbach, 2012. "Renewable energy deployment – do the benefits outweigh the costs?," GWS Discussion Paper Series 12-5, GWS - Institute of Economic Structures Research.
- Neal Detert & Koji Kotani, 2012. "Real options approach to renewable energy investments in Mongolia," Working Papers EMS_2012_10, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Schallaböck, Karl Otto & Carpantier, Rike & Fischedick, Manfred & Ritthoff, Michael & Wilke, Georg & Bauhaus, Wencke & Schröder, Sebastian, 2012. "Modellregionen Elektromobilität: Umweltbegleitforschung Elektromobilität," Wuppertal Reports 6, Wuppertal Institute for Climate, Environment and Energy.
- Burstedde, Barbara, 2012. "From Nodal to Zonal Pricing - A Bottom-Up Approach to the Second-Best," EWI Working Papers 2012-9, Energiewirtschaftliches Institut an der Universitaet zu Koeln (EWI).
- Holmberg, Ulf & Lönnbark, Carl & Lundström, Christian, 2012. "Assessing the profitability of intraday opening range breakout strategies," Umeå Economic Studies 845, Umeå University, Department of Economics.
- Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, "undated". "Appraisal Of El-Kureimat Combined Cycle Power Plant," Development Discussion Papers 2006-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Heyndrickx, Christophe & Alexeeva-Talebi, Victoria & Tourdyeva, Natalia, 2012. "To raise or not to raise? Impact assessment of Russia's incremental gas price reform," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-052, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Xavier Warin, 2012. "Hedging Swing contract on gas markets," Papers 1208.5303, arXiv.org.
- Carl Chiarella & Boda Kang & Christina Nikitopoulos-Sklibosios & Thuy-Duong To, 2012. "Humps in the Volatility Structure of the Crude Oil Futures Market," Research Paper Series 308, Quantitative Finance Research Centre, University of Technology, Sydney.
- Dermot J. Hayes, 2012. "Response to "Ethanol Production and Gasoline Prices: A Spurious Correlation" by Knittel and Smith," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 12-wp529, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Robert J. Gordon, 2012. "Is U.S. Economic Growth Over? Faltering Innovation Confronts the Six Headwinds," NBER Working Papers 18315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "Microfoundations for the Environmental Kuznets Curve: Invoking By-Production, Normality and Inferiority of Emissions," Discussion Papers 1203, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Sushama Murty, 2012. "On the properties of an emission-generating technology and its parametric representation," Discussion Papers 1202, University of Exeter, Department of Economics.
- Richardson, Nathan, 2012. "Aviation, Carbon, and the Clean Air Act," Discussion Papers dp-12-22, Resources For the Future.
- Mourad Afif, 2012. "Incitation à l’adoption de technologies propres," Working Papers of BETA 2012-11, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Fernando Broner & Paula Bustos & Vasco M. Carvalho, 2012. "Sources of Comparative Advantage in Polluting Industries," NBER Working Papers 18337, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gustavo Hernández, 2012. "Incidencia de los impuestos a las emisiones en el sector industrial," Archivos de Economía 009906, Departamento Nacional de Planeación.
- Klier, Thomas & Linn, Joshua, 2012. "Using Vehicle Taxes to Reduce Carbon Dioxide Emissions Rates of New Passenger Vehicles: Evidence from France, Germany, and Sweden," Discussion Papers dp-12-34, Resources For the Future.
- Hepburn, C.J. & Quah, J.K.-H. & Ritz, R.A., 2012. "Emissions Trading with Profit-Neutral Permit Allocations," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1235, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Hasegawa, Makoto & Salant, Stephen, 2012. "Cap-and-Trade Programs under Continual Compliance," Discussion Papers dp-12-33, Resources For the Future.
- Hasegawa, Makoto & Salant, Stephen, 2012. "Cap-and-Trade Programs under Delayed Compliance," Discussion Papers dp-12-32, Resources For the Future.
- Koji Kotani & Kenta Tanaka & Shunsuke Managi, 2012. "On fundamental performance of a marketable permits system in a trader setting: Double auction vs. uniform price auction," Working Papers EMS_2012_08, Research Institute, International University of Japan.
- Peter S. Schmidt & Therese Werner, 2012. "Channeling the final Say in Politics," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 12/165, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Kögel, Tomas, 2012. "The rate of change of the social cost of carbon and the social planner's hotelling rule," Economics Discussion Papers 2012-37, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW Kiel).
- Olivier Deschenes, 2012. "Temperature, Human Health, and Adaptation: A Review of the Empirical Literature," NBER Working Papers 18345, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sweder van Wijnbergen & Tim Willems, 2012. "Optimal Learning on Climate Change: Why Climate Skeptics should reduce Emissions," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 12-085/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Richard S.J. Tol, 2012. "Targets for Global Climate Policy: An Overview," Working Paper Series 3712, Department of Economics, University of Sussex Business School.