Appraisal Of El-Kureimat Combined Cycle Power Plant
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins & MARIA MARCHESINI, 1999. "An Analysis Of Electricity Generation And Tariff Options In Ghana," Development Discussion Papers 1999-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Chun-Yan Kuo & Glenn P. Jenkins & M. Benjamin Mphahlele, 2003.
"The Economic Opportunity Cost Of Capital In South Africa,"
South African Journal of Economics,
Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 71(3), pages 523-543, September.
- Chun-Yan Kuo & Glenn P. Jenkins & M Benjamin Mphahlele, 2003. "The Economic Opportunity Cost of Capital in South Africa," Development Discussion Papers 2003-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Henry Lim, 1999. "An Integrated Analysis of a Power Purchase Agreement," Development Discussion Papers 1999-08, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordsthermal electricity; generation plants; combine cycle power plant; Egypt Integrated Appraisal.;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2012-09-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-ARA-2012-09-03 (MENA - Middle East & North Africa)
- NEP-ENE-2012-09-03 (Energy Economics)
- NEP-PPM-2012-09-03 (Project, Program & Portfolio Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:217. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.