An Integrated Analysis of a Power Purchase Agreement
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Glenn Jenkins & HENRY LIM & GANGADHAR SHUKLA, 1999. "Evaluation Of An Expansion Of The Electricity Transmission System In Mexico," Development Discussion Papers 1999-05, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & D.N.S. DHAKAL, 1991. "International Trade In Energy: The Chukha Hydro-Electric Project In Bhutan," Development Discussion Papers 1990-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins, 1994.
"The appraisal of investment projects: A teaching approach,"
Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 6(1), pages 115-122, January.
- Glenn Jenkins, 1994. "The Appraisal Of Investment Projects - A Teaching Approach," Development Discussion Papers 1994-05, JDI Executive Programs.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins & MARIA MARCHESINI, 1999. "An Analysis Of Electricity Generation And Tariff Options In Ghana," Development Discussion Papers 1999-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Andrey Klevchuk, "undated". "Appraisal Of El-Kureimat Combined Cycle Power Plant," Development Discussion Papers 2006-03, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 7 (Principles Underlying The Economic Analysis of Projects)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn P. Jenkins & D.N.S. Dhakal, 2003. "Integrated Investment Appraisal of a Cogeneration Electricity Project Agreement with Global Environment Externalities," Development Discussion Papers 2003-01, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
KeywordsIndia; electricity; agreement; foreign investment; privatization; appraisal;
- D61 - Microeconomics - - Welfare Economics - - - Allocative Efficiency; Cost-Benefit Analysis
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
- L94 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Transportation and Utilities - - - Electric Utilities
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:138. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Babcock). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.