International Trade In Energy: The Chukha Hydro-Electric Project In Bhutan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Goldman, Richard H & Squire, Lyn, 1982. "Technical Change, Labor Use, and Income Distribution in the Muda Irrigation Project," Economic Development and Cultural Change, University of Chicago Press, vol. 30(4), pages 753-775, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins & Gangadhar Shukla, 1996. "Port Rehabilitation And Expansion: The Makar Project In The Philippines," Development Discussion Papers 1996-02, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Pastor T. Lorenzo Jr. & Theresa Panuccio, "undated". "The Visayas Communal Irrigation Project," Development Discussion Papers 1994-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Glenn Jenkins & Henry Lim, 1999. "An Integrated Analysis of a Power Purchase Agreement," Development Discussion Papers 1999-08, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordsinternational trade; electricity; Bhutan;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:82. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .