The Visayas Communal Irrigation Project
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Elinor Ostrom & Roy Gardner, 1993. "Coping with Asymmetries in the Commons: Self-Governing Irrigation Systems Can Work," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 7(4), pages 93-112, Fall.
- Glenn Jenkins & D.N.S. DHAKAL, 1991. "International Trade In Energy: The Chukha Hydro-Electric Project In Bhutan," Development Discussion Papers 1990-01, JDI Executive Programs.
- Small, L. E. & Adriano, M. S. & Martin, E. D. & Bhatia, R. & Shim, Y. K. & Pradhan, P., 1989. "Financing irrigation services: a literature review and selected case studies from Asia," IWMI Books, Reports H005735, International Water Management Institute.
- Small, Leslie E. & Adriano, Marietta S. & Martin, Edward D. & Bhatia, Ramesh & Shim, Young K. & Pradhan, Prachanda, 1989. "Financing irrigation services: a literature review and selected case studies from Asia," IWMI Books, International Water Management Institute, number 114041.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Glenn Jenkins & Chun-Yan Kuo & Arnold C. Harberger, 2011. "Cost-Benefit Analysis for Investment Decisions: Chapter 10 (Economic Prices for Tradable Goods and Services)," Development Discussion Papers 2011-10, JDI Executive Programs.
More about this item
Keywordscommunal irrigation; integrated investment appraisal; palay cultivation; Visayas; Philippines;
- H43 - Public Economics - - Publicly Provided Goods - - - Project Evaluation; Social Discount Rate
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qed:dpaper:216. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bahman Kashi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/qedquca.html .