Financing irrigation services: a literature review and selected case studies from Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.cgiar.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- William E. Martin, 1979. "Returns to Public Irrigation Development and the Concomitant Costs of Commodity Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1107-1114.
- David Seckler & Robert A. Young, 1978. "Economic and Policy Implications of the 160-Acre Limitation in Federal Reclamation Law," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(4), pages 575-588.
- Alexander Joss, 1945. "Repayment Experience of Federal Reclamation Projects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 153-167.
- Young, Robert A., 1978. "Economic Analysis And Federal Irrigation Policy: A Reappraisal," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(02), December.
- E. Phillip LeVeen & George E. Goldman, 1978. "Reclamation Policy and the Water Subsidy: An Analysis of the Distributional Consequences of Emerging Policy Choices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(5), pages 929-934.
- N. Jayaram & Surendra K. Gupta & A.P. Barnabas & Sachchidananda & P.S. Pachauri & M.L. Khattar & B.N. Sampath & H. R. Khanna, 1985. "India," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 177-179, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h005735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.