Financing irrigation services: a literature review and selected case studies from Asia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- William E. Martin, 1979. "Returns to Public Irrigation Development and the Concomitant Costs of Commodity Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1107-1114.
- David Seckler & Robert A. Young, 1978. "Economic and Policy Implications of the 160-Acre Limitation in Federal Reclamation Law," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(4), pages 575-588.
- Alexander Joss, 1945. "Repayment Experience of Federal Reclamation Projects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 153-167.
- Young, Robert A., 1978. "Economic Analysis And Federal Irrigation Policy: A Reappraisal," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(02), December.
- E. Phillip LeVeen & George E. Goldman, 1978. "Reclamation Policy and the Water Subsidy: An Analysis of the Distributional Consequences of Emerging Policy Choices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(5), pages 929-934.
- N. Jayaram & Surendra K. Gupta & A.P. Barnabas & Sachchidananda & P.S. Pachauri & M.L. Khattar & B.N. Sampath & H. R. Khanna, 1985. "India," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, , vol. 41(1), pages 177-179, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Raju , K. V. & Gulati, Ashok & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2003. "Innovations in irrigation financing," MSSD discussion papers 58, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Glenn Jenkins & Pastor T. Lorenzo Jr. & Theresa Panuccio, "undated". "The Visayas Communal Irrigation Project," Development Discussion Papers 1994-07, JDI Executive Programs.
- Vermillion, D. & Murray-Rust, H., 1993. "Improving dry-season irrigation management in Indonesia: Findings, issues, and manageable alternatives," IWMI Books, Reports H013409, International Water Management Institute.
- Vermillion, D. L., 1995. "Enhancing the manageability of rotational irrigation in Indonesia: a pilot experiment in West Java," IWMI Working Papers H006176, International Water Management Institute.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h005735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwmiclk.html .