Financing irrigation services: a literature review and selected case studies from Asia
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||1989|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 127, Sunil Mawatha, Pelawatte, Battaramulla|
Phone: +94-11 2880000
Fax: +94-11 2786854
Web page: http://www.iwmi.cgiar.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Young, Robert A., 1978. "Economic Analysis And Federal Irrigation Policy: A Reappraisal," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 3(02), December.
- William E. Martin, 1979. "Returns to Public Irrigation Development and the Concomitant Costs of Commodity Programs," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 61(5), pages 1107-1114.
- Alexander Joss, 1945. "Repayment Experience of Federal Reclamation Projects," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 27(1), pages 153-167.
- David Seckler & Robert A. Young, 1978. "Economic and Policy Implications of the 160-Acre Limitation in Federal Reclamation Law," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(4), pages 575-588.
- N. Jayaram & Surendra K. Gupta & A.P. Barnabas & Sachchidananda & P.S. Pachauri & M.L. Khattar & B.N. Sampath & H. R. Khanna, 1985. "India," India Quarterly: A Journal of International Affairs, Indian Council of World Affairs, vol. 41(1), pages 177-179, January.
- E. Phillip LeVeen & George E. Goldman, 1978. "Reclamation Policy and the Water Subsidy: An Analysis of the Distributional Consequences of Emerging Policy Choices," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 60(5), pages 929-934.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iwt:bosers:h005735. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chandima Gunadasa)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.